Game Day Rnd 18 - 🏈 Carlton v Bulldogs Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cincotta playing mid to tag Treloar or Bont?

The issue with that is Cincotta does not get the ball as a tagger. He's not like Ed Curnow who could tag and accumulate on his opponent.

Really feels like our midfield is way too thin against Bont, Trealor, Libba and co, and a very tall fwd line. Hope TDK, McKay and Curnow have figured out not to get in each others way.

No idea how Kennedy and/or Hewett are not in this side

Must know more than professionals who get paid 6-7 figures to their job at an elite level
Cotrell in after zero games after 8 weeks and Hewett dropped. Now Kennedy sub after our midfield got thumped last week. Makes sense

jeepers- Kennedy sub with no Hewitt must be full time tag on treloar .. fogarty hollands need to step up big time -- maybe pitto plays dropping back in the hole .

Really feels like our midfield is way too thin against Bont, Trealor, Libba and co, and a very tall fwd line. Hope TDK, McKay and Curnow have figured out not to get in each others way.

No idea how Kennedy and/or Hewett are not in this side
Bulldogs odds are ridiculous

Surely they sub kennedy on early, we have selected only 3 mids

What would be the point of making him sub if we are only going to sub him on early. The earliest he would come on without injury would be half time, and that would only be because we were getting smashed in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mist people don't go with the "I know more than the coaching panel" till after the result is known. Good for you.

I guess we can put it down with your "Cerra must have re-torn his hamstring" and "Williams has spat the dummy and must be dropped " claims that you chose to make but offered no further commentary about when asked to elaborate
🤡

Okay, so we must have a plan here. Seems if they can tag Walsh or Cripps out of it, we will have nobody delivering the ball to the forwards. Maybe it will work like a dream and give us a conundrum going forward.

At least Voss is acknowledging we lack pace in the midfield I guess, but you'd have thought we would have brought Cuningham in if that's the case.

In Voss I trust ...

Mist people don't go with the "I know more than the coaching panel" till after the result is known. Good for you.

I guess we can put it down with your "Cerra must have re-torn his hamstring" and "Williams has spat the dummy and must be dropped " claims that you chose to make but offered no further commentary about when asked to elaborate
Sit 2nd and people still not happy

We will win the premiership and the same would be like well we havent won 2 yet

Wow.. no late change.

The ruck experiment is back.

Can’t wait to see TDK clog up the forward line.

Pitto spend 40% of the game on the bench killing rotations.

Complete lack of f50 tackle pressure.

And a lack of run that only gets worse as the game progresses.

Go Carlton 👍

ps. Wtf did Hewett do wrong!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back