Game Day Rnd 18 - 🏈 Carlton v Bulldogs Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just don’t see what Voss is seeing in Cottrell - hardly sighted

Needed a block of games in the VFL.
.Instead they've opted to allow him to run himself into form in the seniors.

Is just so far from the pace which is for be expected.

If and when he finds himself he'll be important again but this isn't it and it could go some way to determining two important games.

This must be about the 20th time we've confirmed we don't need the 2 rucks because it makes us too slow. Will we learn this time?
Some people need to remember both TDK and Charlie have been/are playing hurt. Pitto is in there to give some respite to Tom, and Tom forward supposedly assists Charlie.

Harry taking up the slack presenting far and wide as well as impacting forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deservedly losing and probably should be trailing by more.

-midfield, smashed
-cotters, acres, hollands unsighted
-Kemp diabolical

Dogs outnumbering us all over the ground at every contest. If we don’t get serious, we’re losing this by 25.
Acres 2nd best ranked player

Has been everywhere

The match committee have destroyed us.

Dropping Hewett, picking Cottrell and Cerra. Dropping Owies. Playing Pitto.

My god.
Voss needs to give himself a rocket at halftime, real braindead coaching strategy, I don't think this coaching group can take us all the way....

I suspect the mc are trying out different things before finals but I think we already have enough evidence to show going in with two rucks and slow players all over the field has failed more often than not.

Our midfield is being smashed for the second week in a row and that's exposing our defence who aren't responding well.

This isn't to say we won't win but we are making hard work of it
Pitto is giving Cripps nothing tonight so he's maybe losing a bit of influential backing

They have too much space atm.
Similar to the Sydney game, unless we start sticking our tackles bulldogs will only build confidence and start playing like millionaires

Some people need to remember both TDK and Charlie have been/are playing hurt. Pitto is in there to give some respite to Tom, and Tom forward supposedly assists Charlie.

Harry taking up the slack presenting far and wide as well as impacting forward.

Then don’t exacerbate it and go extra tall, and slower…fmd

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back