Game Day Rnd 18 - Carlton v Hawthorn Game day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, stoppages coach can **** off please. And bolts needs a rocket about this zone, not gunnanpretend to know enough to judge is coaching but this is pure negligence

Seriously Ed should be on Mitchell and O'Brien should be on Smith.. kids an elite runner.. seriously Kennedy needs to get fit. Like the look of Lobbe.

Good pressure early, but or structures are breaking down way to easily.

Also has polson done anything to suggest he's AFL standard? Seems to stuff it up every time he goes near it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sick of this shit honestly this is a ****en disgrace.... Bolton what is the plan? Come out and tell us what the **** you are trying to achieve! It is headless chook ****en stuff and an absolute disgrace to the Carlton football club that this shit is allowed to occur.
I don’t care how many young players we have on the ground the structure is unacceptable, the ease at which teams transition the ball is unacceptable.
I am sick to death of this crap it is destroying our football club!!!!

Boys are trying but they are confused...its clear there is zero cohesion out there...ball carrier doesn't know what to do with it and others don't know where to run to give him an option.

Whereas when hawks get the ball it's like clockwork...they all know what they should be doing.

Did anybody just hear Dwayne's veiled swipe?

"They're going like there's no tomorrow, even though the playing for 2021"

Unprofessional campaigner
Volume went off as soon as I heard Russell's voice. He is a total w***er. Fox Footy need to have a good look at whether they need such an unprofessional person on their team. He can get ****ed.

Trust the Dawks to come out and smash our best players in an unsociable manner.

What's disgraceful though is we don't help those guys out. Toughen up lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back