Game Day Rnd 18 - Carlton v Hawthorn Game day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm seething mad.
Can any of the eternal optimists explain to me what I should be enthusiastic about for the future?
I don't give a shit about injuries what I'm seeing week in, week out is that this is the weakest list in the history of the modern A.F.L era.
I'll say it if nobody else will - Steven Silvani's recruiting ability needs to be questioned....I'll use Kennedy as one example; boy is he slow and slow and unskilled is what typifies our players.
I'm absolutely sick to death of this and I'll be blunt and say that this mob are the laughing stock of the A.F.L community.
The whole club needs reviewing.

FFS I can't wait for the season to end!

So everyone line up and rip into me!
And don't forget to go hard at my lack of loyalty and Carlton grit.

Game plan, did someone say game plan?
Doesn't look like we have one.

Not sure if Silvagni's recruiting is to blame.

Pick #28 for Kennedy, had we kept pick #28, who would you have drafted that would make more of an impact? Or if not for the draft, who could we have traded for? Impey and Watts were the only other 2 players traded for with a pick around #28 in value.

Menzel pretty much for Kerridge, Philips, Sumner, Plowman and Lamb.

Tuohy for Marchbank.

Gibbs wanted to leave. So did Henderson. The value he got from trading those were as good as we could've hoped for.

Draft picks not coming along I thing has more to do with the club's inability to develop players properly.

Need to get rid of the shitty coaching staff and get some proper support for Bolton.

Need to review the medical department and get rid of the incompetent flogs who thought it would be a good idea to rush players back.

What is the lowest score in modern times?

Brisbane 17 points. This year in round 4.

Our lowest score since the VFL became the AFL was 1.10.16 against the Dogs in '91.

Fremantle kicked 1.7.13 in round 15 '09.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKay and Marchbank... Seriously harder to miss like that than kick the goal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back