15k epic & 25 flights of stairs - โœ”๏ธ
Floors mopped/carpet vakked - โœ”๏ธ
Angus Beef gourmet snags - โœ”๏ธ
Cold cuts & salady stuff - โœ”๏ธ
๐Ÿ“ฆ of low carb brown wet stuff - ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Menthols - โœ”๏ธ
Full Gino Navy Adidas trakker - ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘
Official Very Important Members ๐Ÿงข - on the 3KZ

High expectation today, head down bum up stuff.

Get it done.

Hopefully Durdin is right to go, rumours that he wasn't selected originally due to being a bit sore?

Playing for his career and I'd feel for him if he's battling for his footy life while battling physically too.

Hate to suggest it against North but this could quite easily be a season defining game.

Brisbane stealing it from the Swans. Dockers up on Melbourne. Top 2 will be incredibly hard to win back if we lose.

No excuses. Pull your fingers out and get the job done.

22 (23) required to put in a whole team effort from here until the end of the season if we're a chance at 17.

Let's go Baggers.

Stupid time slot โ€ฆ then we need to back it up in 5 days , this game should have been here yesterday โ€ฆ also with a bigger crowd more money for the AFL

I get that there's a lot of considerations when planning the fixture, but surely you could ensure a team isn't playing the last game of a round followed by the first, meaning only a 5 day break.

Especially when it's a normal round, not something like Anzac day.

Hate to suggest it against North but this could quite easily be a season defining game.

Brisbane stealing it from the Swans. Dockers up on Melbourne. Top 2 will be incredibly hard to win back if we lose.

No excuses. Pull your fingers out and get the job done.

22 (23) required to put in a whole team effort from here until the end of the season if we're a chance at 17.

Let's go Baggers.
Prob can say the same thing for the next 6 games, incredible season really.

Stupid time slot โ€ฆ then we need to back it up in 5 days , this game should have been here yesterday โ€ฆ also with a bigger crowd more money for the AFL
Amateurs. Don't forget this fixture was released only a month or so as this was the floating fixture. Still couldn't get it right. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I hate this time slot.
Go Blues

Would prefer

1. Thursday night
2. Friday night
3. Saturday afternoon x2
4. Saturday twilight
5. Saturday evening (Melbourne)
5. Saturday evening (Perth)
7. Sunday afternoon
8. Sunday evening (prime time)

Only one overlapping game.

Made for TV ratings.

I hate the Sunday twilight timeslot. Too early in the day to do anything and it's home time afterwards. At least with Saturday twilight you can stay in the city for dinner/evening activities afterwards which pushes the economy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prob can say the same thing for the next 6 games, incredible season really.

This is the one. Two losses in a row and coming up against a team who we should beat but if we let them outwork us will embarrass us.

Get back on track today.

I don't rate the team we have in today. Backline is offensively weak. Forward line lacks offensive depth. Playing too many vfl level "defensife" small forwards.

In saying this, our opposition is weak. A strong performance by our tall forwards and mids should get the job done. Hopefully our stars can lift the lower level players we are carrying.

Think we will win comfortably. But not confident.
Our opposition is not weak, just youthful. Since the bye, they've been very good.

Iโ€™ll be disappointed if we donโ€™t win by 40

Take the win for starters and hopefully a boost.

But let's get the win first.

I donโ€™t care if Sam Walsh has a Dumb and Dumber haircut, I just want to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back