Game Day Rnd 19 - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v North Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cripps having a hard go of it and team just drops.
You think we would have left 2018โ€™s strategy in 2018.
More than enough talent to cover him.

Harry has hardly touched the ball the last 4 quarters he's played...

I'm watching Cottrell, bloke is just plodding around, doesn't have a clue out there, seriously out of form... what has he done to warrant continuous selection??

Heโ€™s the one I just donโ€™t get at all how he could have come straight back into the firsts after 2 months off, and because heโ€™s not fit enough heโ€™s not getting near it which then lowers the confidence. Just bewildering selection policies

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What a shambles of a half - 129 pressure rating says it all. Mids are getting a lesson, canโ€™t defend transition weโ€™re miles off it. Making up the numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walsh canโ€™t handle a tag.

And Cerra is on the half back line (wtf!?).

We havenโ€™t got any midfield saviours running around in the ressies mate.

No we haven't. That's another issue.

If we select Cripps, Hewett, Kennedy, Cerra and Carroll in the same side ... all inside mids, all lacking pace ... then they have to rotate through the half forward and half back flanks. Cerra can't just play in the guts and only there. He has to add another string to his bow.

So frustratingโ€ฆlaughing stock of the AFL at the moment.

This was the one fking game we should be playing Pittonetโ€ฆ How stupid are the MC?
TDK is clearly being physically belted by Xerri..

S Durdin is not up to it.. and his body looks cookedโ€ฆ

Cerra has been woeful, why play him at half back? He canโ€™t defend, itโ€™s either midfield or VFL.. heโ€™s uncompetitive at the minute and looks lost

Charlie just needs to take a minute to compose himselfโ€ฆ playing selfish footy at the minute..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back