Preview RND 2 - Carlton v Gold Coast - 1:45PM Saturday 31st March @ Etihad - Team - post #871

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They offered level two to us this year but behind the goals :( so stuck with level 1

We’re on the forward pocket same as our level one...

We had to wait 2seasons so hang in there

Kerridge and Polson are the senior emergencies it seems, so we're going shorter if Kreuzer fails his fitness test.

Here's Harry in the VFL warm-up:

Where have you seen the practice match lineups? Would absolutely love to see big Kruez out there today
Northern Blues twitter account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re on the forward pocket same as our level one...

We had to wait 2seasons so hang in there

I just don't want to be looking into the sun all game so that is really my only caveat on seats. At MCG we are next to the MCC and at Etihad the wing that isn't sun baked :p

What I would like to see today:

Improved tackle numbers
Improved inside 50's
Keep Gold Coast under 12 goals.
Score more then 15 goals

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I can only see this two ways

McKay is playing so that means Kreuzer is right to go.

Bolts is playing mind games and Late out for Kreuz and play the extra midfielder.

Wouldn’t mind seeing McKay/Cas as the KPF, Curnow as the roaming HF and a bunch of the small forwards/rotating midfielders in the forward line. Very mobile and will most likely give us a better chance of locking the ball in their forward 50. This way, Weitering, Jones and Marchbank as intercepting defenders are much more dangerous when their sitting in our forward half of the ground.

With Charlie on the ball when Cripps rests forward

This match is possibly the most important of Boltons time at Carlton so far.

If we don't win the noise will start and if we get beaten like the Saints did yesterday it's gunna be ugly .

This is a tougher game than many are predicting, if we get smashed expect some blood and bile.

I really don't think Kreuzer should play. Even if he "just" makes it for this round we have a LONG season ahead its just not worth it.

Regardless I think we have enough firepower to win. Blues by 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back