Game Day RND 20 - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Port Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decent pressure but got smashed in the clearances after the first 10 mins. Need to slow down and lower the eyes going inside 50. And Elijah I love you but stop with the Hollywood stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning at the coal face, kicking to our advantage letting us down.

When we kick it in front to run onto it, nice. When we sit it on their head, not so good. Why can't our players see and learn this???

Not out of it yet, we need to be more careful with possession in the open field, they are going to cut us up on the turnover.

We have the ability to get first use, need to use that to our advantage.

Pretty even that quarter , we were a little better in the first part and them better at the end.

Cant believe the luck Cuningham has had, out with an injury half way through the first :( Still pretty young so i dont think it is necessarily career over but his chances of staying on the list next year probably not good.

Pretty even that quarter , we were a little better in the first part and them better at the end.

Cant believe the luck Cuningham has had, out with an injury half way through the first :( Still pretty young so i dont think it is necessarily career over but his chances of staying on the list next year probably not good.
Gotta think that is career ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back