Game Day RND 21 - 🏈 Carlton v Collingwood Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Walsh is a ****ing liability.

Demands the footy in stupid positions and completely butchers it.

Had a gut full of his shit.
Not watching the game but he’s been like this for 5 weeks at least.

Absolute stats padding with shit disposal.

I’d prefer Cincotta running past for the cheapies because at least he can hit a target.

I kind of feel like the entire team is on edge and therefore making rushed decisions.

Yes the Pies have been good with pressure, but if our players could just lower the heart rate and make solid confident decisions we’d look like a completely different team.

Darcy Cameron has 6 marks and 1 tackle compared to Pittonets 0 marks and 0 tackles. It's hard watching him walk around the ground seemingly avoiding contests

List is fine, we just need to do the basics.

Walsh need to think every decision is a poor one. He should be told 30 disposals is a waste of his time. Focus on quality
How is the list fine? Marchbank, Williams, Martin, Durdin, Mcgovern etc all injury prone, plus a slow as hell midfield that can't run back quick enough to help defend in the modern game... If our all out attack don't work, (which it isn't) we're DONE FOR.

We’re in this.

Can’t get any system going.

We can get it inside 50, can’t kick for shit.

Pressure, pressure, pressure.

Our pressure rating has been pretty good. That's our only saving grace.

Scores suggest we're still in it, but we're going to have to find something and fast. The decision making has been woeful... Walsh not alone but he is a glaring culprit...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good are Carlton eh? lol I wanna cry they are that bad ...sob ...sob .... sob

How is the list fine? Marchbank, Williams, Martin, Durdin, Mcgovern etc all injury prone, plus a slow as hell midfield that can't run back quick enough to help defend in the modern game... If our all out attack don't work, (which it isn't) we're DONE FOR.
It's 13 points and we have got no one with any composure. It's above the shoulders. It the ability to stay composed. We have gifted them 3 goals because we fail to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back