Game Day RND 21 - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Collingwood Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want my tickets to the Hawthorn game next week?

Iโ€™ve got 6. Zero interest.

I've got tickets to Madame Lash's dungeon. Just trying to work out which one will give me bang for my buck.

Too many passengers - forget this year! We need to prune back and add to the list next year. Not enough ruthless - we need much more of that ! The pies were beat by 60+ point by hawthorn. We are making t them look like they looked last year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ross Lyon anyone??

Would rather take on Hinkley. They may never have enough to win the flag but I think he gets the most out of his list.

1st , 2nd and 3rd qtr constant red time goals kick ? Happens every week why canโ€™t we shut it down?
We are terrible defending inside 50 stoppages this has started to be a huge issue since Daicos kick the sealer against us 10 rounds ago! Why havenโ€™t we learnt ?
Why is Jermery Howe allowed to sit back and double team Mckay and curnow ? And not be manned up?
Why did Cinc not go to Daicos at all in the first half when he hurt us ?
Why are we stagnate? No movement
Why donโ€™t we change it up more in the middle and get Curnow more involved in the game when his doing nothing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon opposition coaches have just worked Vossโ€™ game plan out.

These losses (I assume this one will be from here) are all very similar in how the team is picked apart.

And not much changes from Voss other than โ€œtrust the team to do the same thing and get throughโ€

WE have drastically changed game plan since the Bulldogs game, and are now defending deep and sitting a loose player behind the ball.

i cannot understand it. We were a territory and possession team who were hunting opponents deep in the forward line. Now, Saad and Acres are running around in d50 trying to squeeze 40 meter passes to Lachie Fogarty while Charlie gets perpetually double teamed and unsurprisingly we look like garbage.

This style worked ok for us in finals last year but we were two games clear in second when we started messing with the team and bringing in coaches favourites. Sadly it seems we have killed all confidence.

Have tp throw caution to the wind and go back ahead of the ball here.

And thereโ€™s not much to come back into this team to just change. Mindset and all is cooked. Would happily bring in Lord and Lemmey in the last few games and just see if we can unearth something positive for next year.

Our โ€œoutside runnersโ€ are either having to plug up defensive holes or are being sucked into the contest.

The Pies deserve this.

And Iโ€™d say our club needs a wake up, but what has the last month been?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The team either has a choice to stay on the ground and clap Pendles off the ground under sufferance with a loss or pull out a big last quarter and win and stay on the ground with pride and a smile on their faces.
Whatever happens you reap what you sew.

I'm so sick of this blind optimism and even worse the gall of some people to be cocky about us. We are a bad bar football team that are held up by 4 or 5 guns. We have been the most dogshit team in the league for 25 years almost. Every team except maybe Richmond have a brighter future than us. Wake up to yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back