Game Day RND 22 - 🏈 Carlton v Hawthorn Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that new dawn lasted about five weeks. Anyway, I’m off to the station.

Also think I saw one of the BA gang get ejected. There were some angry people. Don’t blame them. I’m furious.

We and * are the two most embarrassing clubs in the league. We have no one to laugh at. We are the laughing stock.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'll know if we're a serious football club if

In the short term -- Pittonet keeps getting games. (Any healthy body will be an instant improvement)

After this season

1. If the medical department isn't cleaned out (see ya)

2. If the line coaches are shot into the moon (see ya)

3. If the injury prone players are shown the door (all of them please)

4. If Nick Austin promotes his participation trophy favourite (please God no)

If we are going to speak about players, let’s start with the guy that stated it all for us today …. McGovern! Opposition have been playing through his man for months now…..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Charlie's only been struggling with his ankle injury for a couple weeks? A few weeks.

You're pathetic Lloyd.

Try since round 22 last year.

The line coaches have been equally horrific.

Not a single line has improved this year.

If Vossy stays (and he will) we need a cleanout of most of his assistants and some competency put in the box
Wasnt the cut off to tell assistants if they have a job for 2025, August 1st?

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just play whoever is left in the reserves.

Binns/Durdin/Lemmey/Lord/Carrol/Moir anyone

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Will not happen... we don't ever change our line ups because "we" seem to believe under performing players will play back into form if we just keep our fingers crossed

First time I've turned off a Carlton game in a long long time

I didn’t say different. Commented about players that are constantly injured. Fogarty is one whether it’s his fault or not. He’s missed a lot of football. Simple fact

Can’t believe it’s an issue
Of all the players we can name, his long term concerns are behind him, and he's clearly ultra-professional about his preparation.

Not in the same conversation as Pittonet, Kennedy, Williams, Cuningham, Marchbank, Docherty, and Martin.

Jordan Russell rang Brad Lloyd and asked for a job at Carlton. And he got it.
Both of them needs to go.

Tank from here and we can fall to 11-11th and get pick 6-7. Trevaglia and or berry. Trade our 2026 first pick to get into the first round again this year.

And I couldn’t give a **** this is in the wrong thread.

Cant believe some posters were having a go at my negativity pre game. It wasn’t negative it was honesty. Most of us are delusional from Tuesday to game day.
Tank?
If we try we probably won’t win

Of all the players we can name, his long term concerns are behind him, and he's clearly ultra-professional about his preparation.

Not in the same conversation as Pittonet, Kennedy, Williams, Cuningham, Marchbank, Docherty, and Martin.

How is that relevant? Talk about twisting crap

Wasnt the cut off to tell assistants if they have a job for 2025, August 1st?

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

It was but we only announced Russell after that date so who knows who's been tapped on the shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back