Game Day RND 22 - 🏈 Carlton v Hawthorn Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t remember being this disillusioned about us in years. We look broken
Half assessed review in 2021.

Liddles goons remained... Austin, Lloyd and Russell

A coaching search rooted in Get Clarko, Get Ross, Get Clarko..... Voss

Compare to collingwood who ran multiple interview process...

What do people actual expect here

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

How is that relevant? Talk about twisting crap
I'll double check the context, but if you're going to have a crack at Fogarty in the here and now, that's relevant.

Plenty of players managing issues and playing senior footy in the league.

EDIT: My apologies, I have taken you out of context... poor read of it again by JaB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d given up on the season after last week. Smart decision not to go or even watch a single minute of it, it would seem.

Not bagging anyone who has either gone or is watching it, you’re stronger than me.

The Russell announcement during the week gave the game away for me, club knew the playing group were stuffed.

This game is becoming nuclear.
What are we supposed to make of this? Yes we have injuries but there’s no passion or intensity. Whats our plan coming into the fwd line? As soon as we get the ball we slow it down and go sideways and then when they get they waltz it down without any pressure. Just very very bad. So many people leaving not even 5 mins into the last Q

Voss and Austin have now had 3 seasons with the supposed elite core of Curnow, Cripps, Weitering, McKay and Walsh to work with. Cripps is nearly 30, the others except Walsh are 27, turning 28. These were their peak years.

Stop playing patty cake. Use some currency to address gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back