Game Day RND 24 - 🏈 Carlton v Saints Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So where does the script go from here? Trusting that RTB does the right thing from here.

He has nothing to gain from winning and better draft picks, most likely from losing.

He will make it happen, I have faith in him. Still reckon he is a better coach than Voss, hopefully Michael can prove me wrong.

Vossy will fix it during the half time break...won't he?

Get Moir on for one of the small forwards. He's got good hands.

Not sure how we thought we could carry Fantasia, Durdin, Owies and Motlop in the same side when they are all low production players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad it wasn't a cheer squad member, but still likely one of ours sitting behind them. Every fan base has assholes.

I notice that Blues fans were straight away pointing to someone.

As for the oppo fans coming in here to tar us all with the same brush, 3 red cards handed out so far and more at the ready. Your lack of control is no better. Cough Opportunistic trolling.
And at least it’s a fan.

Not a group of players eh sainters?

Voss got lucky last year. With this team to not make finals is a disaster as Cook started earlier in the year. Don't use injuries as an excuse either. His coaching is pathetic and not up to AFL standard.
Your posting isnt up to any standard- but that is just my opinion about your posting I'm sure you are a lovely fellow.

Someone on FB said they are sitting a bay over and it was a NEUTRAL supporter wearing a Richmond scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back