Game Day Rnd 4 - Carlton v GC Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor skill execution killing us but the biggest problem is we’re getting smashed around the stoppages. Ed and Crippa need to lift in this area and bring Dow,sps,setterfield etc into the game.

Contested players off the flank or on the wing... small running players in the middle for smashball... they'll never see it coming
Bizarro stuff, almost wouldn't be offended if someone suggested tanking.

You can have the greatest players the world has ever seen. But if you are woefully incapable of hitting them with a pass, then you might as well have the worst.

Murphy needs to be dropped, has done nothing for 3 weeks, now avoids all body contact, is a witches hat out there, does not seem to be interested.

He’s got to go! I’m calling it now. He’s got no idea what he’s doing. We are systemles, have no confidence and no urgency at all. He plays fisher at clearances too often, he’s too small.
We look a rabble all over the ground. How does this happen consistently? He’s lost me now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no confidence in anything we are doing.

So many kids with talent but they don't believe they can win

Terrible ball use. Captain quiet.

And for goodness sake can they all stop running into the contest like tackers. Suns are smartly keeping a couple out and getting easy ball out the back once they get it.

That was a terrible quarter of football in general too that quarter wow.

This has coach sacking feel about it. We can’t kick. We can’t get hold of the ball v smaller mids who have less experience than us. We play 4 tall forwards who are wasted as we can’t get the ball in there but when we do it’s 3 on 1. Where the **** are the rest of them. Why aren’t they leading to space. I’m a huge Bolton advocate but **** he’s a shit coach today. Why are we all out defence v this side. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back