Game Day Rnd 4 - Carlton v GC Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm all for equality but FMD how this cow got out of umpiring under 10s is beyond me. Easily the worst umpire on a substandard umpires list.

Mate, go a bit easier on the language there

What's the point of making strong, quality leads when they're constantly ignored in favor of a poor kick and hope?

At least we're in the lead and a good chance.

Shocking standard of football but working hard
Defence is awesome
Walsh & Cripps holding the midfield together
Murphy good
Big quarter coming up. Win the middle and use it just a bit smarter and we win
Like to see SPS Dow Fisher etc get us there

Cmon Boys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone else getting worried about Dow's kicking and lack of composure?

Some things you can put down to age and inexperience, other things are just lack of quality.

When Walsh makes an error you can understand what the thought process was. With Dow its the opposite. Head scratching skill errors.

Gee, tough crowd in here - Gibbons is copping the ire that should be directed at our tall forwards instead. It's not his fault that he's finding himself alone where they should be, against their opponents most of the time.
Yeah I have no idea why he is being ripped into.

He should be crumbing but instead for some reason Casboult, McGovern, McKay and Curnow keep leaving him stranded in the 50.

Hello god.

Can you please make the blues play run and gun full on attack footy in the last quarter.

Please do not let them go back in to their shells and play possession footy.

Thank you.

Amen.

Even if we win this is one of the worst games I’ve ever seen.

I’m embarrassed at how bad we are. Thank **** for our back six and Cripps.

We play 4 KPF’s and just sit it on Gibbons head. McKay Gov Curnow Casboult all struggling to get involved as they have no ****ing idea where to run because they’ve never played with all 3 before. We preach cohesion and the need to play together and we throw a team that just contradicts that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back