Did the big 13k walk - โœ”๏ธ
Washing done - โœ”๏ธ
Tapas Prosciutto w/cheese & kalamata olives - โœ”๏ธ
Pork Sausages & Chevaps - โœ”๏ธ
Roast Capsicum, spuds, red onions & mushies - โœ”๏ธ
One ๐Ÿ“ฆ of Asahi Beer - โœ”๏ธ
Official Important Members ๐Ÿงข - on the 3KZ

Can do no more, up to you guys.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
If McKay had a routine like this, he'd kick 100 every season...

This should be like one of those destroyation games that we used to cop in our dark Pagan days - when you knew you were up for a 10+ flogging a second after the opening bounce.

Fully expecting a turgid 2 goal win, at best.

With every chance of kicking 9.22 to lose in a shocker...

This should be like one of those destroyation games that we used to cop in our dark Pagan days - when you knew you were up for a 10+ flogging a second after the opening bounce.

Yep, and if we are serious it should be this in a canter... here's hoping...

You've done it now ๐Ÿ˜›

Every time we go into a game expecting to win big, we somehow seem to **** it up completely.

Just be relentless, the score will take care of itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just one game where we play attractive football, can handle a loss even. I just just want to see smart play, excellent forward entries and better connection between team mates.
There hasn't been a game I have wanted to re watch this year, hoping todays game in the one.
Go blues

Would just like us to show that we have some idea kicking into fwd 50. Other teams seem to do it effortlessly but for so long weโ€˜ve looked clueless. Get this right tonight and I reckon we win comfortably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back