Game Day RND 8 - 🏈 Carlton v Collingwood Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes but does that work against the really good sides this year? I feel like the times we have beaten good sides this year, it's been more about getting on a role with the clearance - forward - goal - clearance - forward - goal cycle. Statistically I could be wrong on that, but I don't feel like we're a great side when that's not happening. Of course, any successful plan needs high pressure being applied, which is certainly not happening either.
We definitely get the roll-on happening when we win centre clearances regularly, for sure.

The uncontested ball plan does work, but like any footy plan, it's probably less than you'd like. I'd like to see us using the switch across the ground a little bit more just to give Oppo sides something else to think about.

Umpire calls play on and Elliot kicks from outside the line. Is that not a throw in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The game changed when the team went into tempo mode and nothing happened for teh first half - then Collinwgodo decided to just go for it and caught everyone except Weitering on teh back foot...

two goals is a nice lead for them but a better incentive for Carlton if the team really wants it...

this is a real barometer game as far as I am concerned win it and it means something good- lose it and slum is confirmed...

not impressed by Kennedy starting as sub - AT ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back