Game Day RND 8 - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Collingwood Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same old players looking like getting high 20s or 30+ disposals tonight. Newman, Acres, Hewett, Walsh, Cripps and maybe Cerra.

Meanwhile, hardly anybody else has broken 10 at the half. In this case, I don't think it's the class differential as much as it is, the way we are moving it and not involving these other players enough. We were so much better this year, when we were sharing it around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to win stoppages and clearances and convert them directly to goals, preferably from centre bounces with the help of 666. If that doesn't work, we seem to have very little else.
Not really true. We do work it from the back half fairly well, but like every team, if the opposition coverage is really good, you end up having to go long.

Plan A is to take a few short kicks to get to the wing and look to either the middle of the ground or hit someone about 70 m from goal. That's the main aim - have someone with clear posession to deliver to the advantage of our tall forwards around 30 m out. That way if they don't mark, we can lock it in.

I lost count of how many missed handballs we had that quarter, we can't even manage the basics.

We won't be anywhere near a flag if Owies, Durdin, Williams, Cuningham, Young or Fantasia are playing.
Is so frustrating that the bottom 5 or 6 drag us down so much. Cripps and Walsh have to carry these passengers every game. We are nowhere near top 4 until we sort out our depth, list cloggers.

Shouldโ€™ve been VFLd after his season so far. This is beginning to reek of Voss vouching for him to come and trying to justify it. Kennedy at least wouldโ€™ve been doing some stuffโ€ฆ Orazio is not even a traffic cone this year thus far.
No way, he's had 11 hectopascals on the pressure matrix when the opposition has the ball in our forward trimester.

Zac Williams has been a liability. Why not make a move and move Boyd onto Elliott?

Kennedy on for Fantasia.

Williams forward.

Boyd onto Elliott.

One of the mids into a more defensive midfield role (Cottrell ala North game).

That's what I would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back