Game Day Rnd 8, Hawthorn vs Fremantle, Aurora Stadium, 19th May

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish they'd stop ****ing around when they get a clear shot there wont be too many of them today.
esp with puopolo in the goalsquare.

So we've more than quadrupled their score - let's hope we maintain that for the match.

Will be interesting to see what we do this quarter if the wind is as strong as they say. We were fairly defensive that quarter too, I wonder if we'll move it quickly to try and beat the flood.

Buddy has 0.1 - no doubt Robert Walls is writing his article right now.

Some Key Stats:

Hawthorn/Freo.

Inside 50s
6/20
Tackles
12/16
Hitouts
5/9
Disposals
110/93 (seems like a hell of a lot for both teams)

Score
2.4.16 0.3.3

Usually our half-back players lead the stats sheet. Hawks have the top 5 stat getters so far:
Young 9 (inc 2 behinds, fairly low efficiency)
Shiels 9
Breust 8 (playing well)
Sewell 8
Straton 8

Looking forward to Buddy's cameo.

So, it took thirty seconds of the match for the man who pushed his "Second circle at centre bounces because Adam Goodes hurt his knee." agenda in his "I'm the most important commentator in the game" wheelbarrow to completely piss me off with his total and utter lack of any knowledge whatsoever about ruckplay...

Gerard Healy, you never played in the ruck and you embarrass yourself every time you open you idiotic gob to comment on it.

Watch the opening bounce again you tool and you'll see that it was Sandilands who took his eyes off the ball and took short steps. Hale had eyes on the ball at all times and jumped accordingly.

STFU you muppet...

Please I could rack up 30 playing 1 man back and us just bombing it in 1 on two each time.

Got to play smarter than we are.

Horrible game thoguh

Yeah obviously they are swamping their backline and we aren't doing ourselves any favours with our forward entries, but if we're going to give them cheap marks and kicks, let's not give them to those two guys.

Youngy going well, just needs to slot those goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine trying to tell a non believer this is the best game in the world.

What has happened to our attacking game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back