Game Day RND 9 - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Melbourne Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The likes of Kennedy and Hewett being subs again are the types of decisions that make me question match committee.

Absolutely not the kinds of players that make good subs
Mind boggling decision to make one of our harder, defensive midfielders a sub when its looking like a wet game.

Dislike using Hewett as the sub. Will offer very little if we need to change the pace of the game or find a spark. If it is punishment for some poor efforts last week then send him to the VFL.

I like that Kennedy and Hollands will see plenty of midfield time tonight. Kennedy never disappoints when he spends a full game in there.

Little Durdin on notice. No idea how he has been picked tonight and on the field but he needs to turn it around.

Letโ€™s go baggers.

What is the point of sub?
If not to inject some spice.
Or r we that confident we will b ahead that hew comes in to shut it down๐Ÿค”

Ridiculous sub decision once again, we always seem to lose games at the selection table

We havenโ€™t lost yet at all but I think we could be using the sub better to give ourselves the best chance of winning.

I felt Carroll was a great sub. Ollie or Binns would be better. Cuningham would be perfect when the game slows down. I would love to know Vossโ€™ reasoning behind using it on our one paced mid brigade.

What is the point of sub?
If not to inject some spice.
Or r we that confident we will b ahead that hew comes in to shut it down๐Ÿค”

Also to provide cover for certain positions.

Look, we need Cottrell as a defensive half forward, we need two genuine wingers so Ollie has to play. We need two small forwards, including one with pace, so Durdin has to play. We don't need Cerra, Cripps, Kennedy and Hewett in our midfield as they are too one-paced. If one goes down though ....

Cerra is ineffective when they are all playing. Kennedy is ineffective when they are all playing. We usually end up having one of them around the defensive 50, and that's not their go. Get them into the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel a universe whole lot better about tonight than last week if that makes anyone more comfortable.
Although, I have been listening to Lawrence Krauss Podcasts as I fumble off to sleep this week.
Have a great night folks, please, please, please, no shitposting about players and coaches etc.
It makes this place almost unbearable!
Luv yaโ€™s, now pour a big jar of your poison and strap yourself inโ€ฆ..โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Doing an Essendon bit before a Carlton game. Made me throw up my dinner. Get these fools off my TV.
I dont bother watching the pre-match stuff these days, turn over to the match a minute before the game starts.

Thinking this was Hewettโ€™s rotation for sub. Loving the prospect of a hungry and freshened Kennedy in the middle, rather than a hybrid role. Chugga is a great mud runner.

Durds detractors should back off a bit, he is one of our team and has played some excellent games. Is absolutely part of our future, the club has backed him in, how about we all support him.

Will be interested to see Elijah in the wet and Martin without a pipe opener in the twos. Big game for TDK, should do some of the heavy lifting with Lever and play his part nullifying Gawn. Max had a big game last week with late heroics, has to front up on a five day back up, will be doing well if he can dominate our pairing.

Also looking for Ollie to silence some critics tonight, does a mountain of work, very few can match, yet still just a kid.

Thinking this was Hewettโ€™s rotation for sub. Loving the prospect of a hungry and freshened Kennedy in the middle, rather than a hybrid role. Chugga is a great mud runner.

Durds detractors should back off a bit, he is one of our team and has played some excellent games. Is absolutely part of our future, the club has backed him in, how about we all support him.

Will be interested to see Elijah in the wet and Martin without a pipe opener in the twos. Big game for TDK, should do some of the heavy lifting with Lever and play his part nullifying Gawn. Max had a big game last week with late heroics, has to front up on a five day back up, will be doing well if he can dominate our pairing.

Also looking for Ollie to silence some critics tonight, does a mountain of work, very few can match, yet still just a kid.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back