Game Day Rnd 9 - Carlton v Bulldogs Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We simply cannot transition the football and deliver inside 50. Forwards never have space, we never move it quick enough and our skills are poor. It's dark. So dark

The boys are so passive and afraid of making mistakes, they may have already played the game in their heads

Glass half full, we are only 2 goals down.

Hopefully they can shake it off and play the game with freedom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+12 in contest possession. 15 inside 50s to 7.

And yet zero goals? McKay's last two efforts sum it up. Fail to score from 40 out directly in front. Then mark on a quick transition 60m out and just... stop. No idea at all what the next link is supposed to be.

This team needs a psychologist more than anything else. But we are an utter shambles mentally.

We’re still in it…
We just need to get and go, like the dogs do… So stop think about it then kick to a contest…
Well, we should be but something is seriously broken here

I was incredibly flat coming into this season after OwiesGate but seems the whole bloody club is. Thought we'd be average but wt least make finals.

Good chance were not top 12 this year

We have no answer to the game plan every half decent team brings against us now.

Extras back. Spread. Rinse repeat.

Does Voss direct the line coaches? I guess he must. I can't help but wonder how the connection is going ibetween line coaches and players. In particular Aaron Hamill

Something is so very wrong.

Both sets of supporters would be frustrated with that qtr

Having more of the ball in our forward half is a good sign, players not leading to the ball carrier isn't.

Even when we do have a leading target, we ignored them.

Absolutely no overlap run, even with Doc, Cotts, Saad, Cincotta

Smalls have overcorrected from last week, now not coming up to the ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Lord
Have mercy on our pitiful team.
We need help.

keep your mane on fellow horse. you will win this one. straight from the horse's muzzle.

(\,,/)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back