Road Rage

Remove this Banner Ad

Mikes4 said:
I enjoy being good natured and letting people in who need to change lanes. The good thing about now have some years experience under my belt it is very easy to tell who these people are. There are some who really frustate me, and you see them coming a mile away. Those who duck in and out of lanes, failing to indicate just so they get a couple of cars ahead look like flat out tools. The great thing is, if you're more relaxed and staying alert, reading the traffic is much more efficient and in the long run you end up ahead of them anyway. But I do dislike those who take advantage of any little oppurtunity (usually created by travelling the legal following ditance) and push there way in and out with complete disrespect for other road users.
Why do these people bother you? Some people are impatient. So what? Why not just let them in? Why the need to go out of your way for no other reason than spite? Why can't you acknowledge that others a different?

Seems like you get off on playing God.

jo_lions said:
People who drive too slow!!!! Doing the speed limit is fine but doing 10-20 k's under can be just as dangerous as speeding.

I have never been done for speeding. The limit in England is 70mph. I have never done 130mph bombing down the motorway before. ho ho ho ho. Nigel Mansell would be impressed.

localyokel said:
Haway the toon? It's Sid The Sexist.

Ho ho ho ho.

http://www.viz.co.uk/

vinniejonespaulgascoigne2we.jpg

bunsen burner said:
Why do these people bother you? Some people are impatient. So what? Why not just let them in? Why the need to go out of your way for no other reason than spite? Why can't you acknowledge that others a different?

Seems like you get off on playing God.

No, because they slow me down at times. Simple. What was a fast moving lane slows down considerably because of their impatience. It interrupts the flow of the traffic. They are also a danger to others on the road.

bunsen burner said:
A pair of English puffs in their li'il shorties.

Vinny Jones - yes.
Gazza - no.

Ps. Vinny Jones's lass is tres bon.

Pps. Bunson Burner. That was a lighter thing in Chemistry. I will always remember the lesson. The teacher used to rub her fanny on the corner of the desks. ho ho ho ho. There was a coupla of us who she wanted to screw but she would have went to jail for underage sex.

Us - 1
Miss Parker - 0

Ppps. If you think those shorts are short pet, have a look at these.
mickharford8iv.jpg

Mikes4 said:
No, because they slow me down at times. Simple. What was a fast moving lane slows down considerably because of their impatience. It interrupts the flow of the traffic. They are also a danger to others on the road.
Ever consider slow drivers in the right lane is what slows down traffic and causes people to lane hop? And if you're talking peak hour - it hardly makes a difference to them or you. So just let them change lanes if it makes them happy.

Also, how do you know they're not in a real hurry? ie about to sh it their pants, have a baby, late for a job interview etc?

Just mind your own business and let them change lanes. No skin off your nose and it's not as if you never change lanes yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mel B said:
Haway pet.

Ps. Learn Geordie.

oohawah, Mel your sticking the wrong fingers in the wrong holes.

Give me a chance and you'll see it's a little early for the Ashes.

Mel. B just stands for some old opera singer ie Dame Nellie Melba

Love your work.

Done it's dash, picked its pig, holed it's stick.

Lovely. :D

Katthawk said:
oohawah, Mel your sticking the wrong fingers in the wrong holes.

Give me a chance and you'll see it's a little early for the Ashes.

Mel. B just stands for some old opera singer ie Dame Nellie Melba

Love your work.

Done it's dash, picked its pig, holed it's stick.

Lovely. :D

Mel B is tres bon imo.

Ps. Haway the toon.

jo_lions said:
People who drive too slow!!!! Doing the speed limit is fine but doing 10-20 k's under can be just as dangerous as speeding.
What he / she said.
The cause of my permanent case of road rage. Snails. Should be legislated to allow other drivers to sideswipe or shoot the bastards.

bunsen burner said:
Ever consider slow drivers in the right lane is what slows down traffic and causes people to lane hop? And if you're talking peak hour - it hardly makes a difference to them or you. So just let them change lanes if it makes them happy.

Also, how do you know they're not in a real hurry? ie about to sh it their pants, have a baby, late for a job interview etc?

Just mind your own business and let them change lanes. No skin off your nose and it's not as if you never change lanes yourself.

Dude you need to read more carefully. I said, that if they indicate to change lanes, I'm going to let them in, if they don't, they'll usually get in anyway due to my following distance. It just frustrates me, that they think where they have to be is more important than where they have to be.

Mikes4 said:
It just frustrates me,
Why? Shouldn't you be worrying about yourself?

that they think where they have to be is more important than where they have to be.
Not true. Some people are relaxed, some people are impatient, and everyone else is somewhere in between. Some others are impatient and want to change lanes. Let them be. Don't let them worry you.

bunsen burner said:
Why? Shouldn't you be worrying about yourself?

Not true. Some people are relaxed, some people are impatient, and everyone else is somewhere in between. Some others are impatient and want to change lanes. Let them be. Don't let them worry you.

Ok you have made me see the light. No longer will I let self important people worry me when they duck in and out of lanes.

Tormented Tiger said:
Being a biker I feel I'm like Lone Wolf on the road and it's my duty to wake these morons up.:D

You do realise that being on a bike you're very hard to see?
When I'm riding I always assume other drivers can't see me, rather than assume they have the awareness to spot me.

Oh, and why do so many drivers have issues with lane filtering? If a biker filters up to the front of the queue, it means one less vehicle drivers have to line up behind. There's this weird mentality where people see bikers as "pushing in".

Worse yet, whats with people trying to drag bikes at the traffic lights? Its not just the P-plate heroes either. I've had men in 4wd's rev their engines off their ti.ts trying to beat me off the line. Haha, good luck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Road Rage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back