Rumour Robbie Williams AFL grand final entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

The only aspect of the day I'm willing to talk about.

I'm not a Robbie fan but he was bloody brilliant. The setlist was full of bangers with the exception of the new song he had the awareness to take the piss out of. The production was outstanding. Feeling the heat from the pyro up in the nosebleeds was an adrenaline rush.

A+

If you're going to go with the washed up boomer rock, why not go big and get the Rolling Stones?
Not even relevant! Stones from the 60’s! Robbie Williams still selling millions of albums and sell out concerts all over the globe 🌎

He is desperate for cash.

s**t radio ads

Did a gig last week for some s**t loan sharks in Melbourne.

Dude will do anything for cash and can't get a gig outside Australia.
Sold out concerts in England, Scotland, Wales, Paris, Hamburg, NZ, see attached
6C39BDAF-56A1-44CE-85DB-141D3F0301A3.png 8654C4D4-8BDD-4E2E-8C77-DADAEA16255A.png BA0E67F1-868F-4860-87B8-3462A578B7BF.png 177DF074-8469-4FCE-935F-E15F1C0DC213.png 661AE04F-7F77-4912-BD7F-399236AC3DF5.png 27C86AD4-A7AB-46B2-8E70-5F5E714037B4.png

Robbie Williams is in talk to stage the Grand final entertainment as the headline act this year.

He will be the biggest name in music to rock the MCG since The Killers’ epic 2017 show if confirmed
So many blokes saying he is sh&t! Jealous much?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talent and showman
Yeah, sure, that's fine. I respect talent and the ability to put on a show.

But it's the show itself that I just don't quite understand.

As I said...is it pop? If so, it's mediocre. Is it meant to be rock?? Yeah, nah. Is he a bad boy? No. Is he a Buble esque' crooner?

It just confuses me.

It's like when Jimmy Barnes rolled with the whole 'soul deep' shit. I mean, WTF was that??!!

Yeah, sure, that's fine. I respect talent and the ability to put on a show.

But it's the show itself that I just don't quite understand.

As I said...is it pop? If so, it's mediocre. Is it meant to be rock?? Yeah, nah. Is he a bad boy? No. Is he a Buble esque' crooner?

It just confuses me.

It's like when Jimmy Barnes rolled with the whole 'soul deep' s**t. I mean, WTF was that??!!
Maybe he doesn’t identify himself in any category

Weird bump - did Bogart just come off a 6 month ban and has been pacing back and forwards waiting to respond??

Anyway, how good was Delta!

Nope! Just sick of the glass half full response to a great entertainer! For the Record he just writes songs about his life and doesn’t fit in a Genre!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Difference is Lionel Ritchie is a genuine music icon. Robbie Wiliams is an ex-boy band hack that managed to eek out a career surrounded by management types ensuring his image was paramount. I had a woman at my work tell me what a wild perfomer Robbie Williams is - I suggested she check out GG Allin.

Hahaha delusional! Eek out a career that has lasted 25 years and sold more albums than any other artist! Worth $800M! Twat!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Robbie Williams AFL grand final entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back