Robbo cries for his beloved Albert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way there will be a tell all is if brave James gets a life ban and he plays the innocent victim card.

That's already in the script, along with the Bogan tv (ACA) interview where poor Jimmy sits along side his wife, crying, then toward the end of the stage show, one of his kids will pop in and give him a hug on camera.

That's already in the script, along with the Bogan tv (ACA) interview where poor Jimmy sits along side his wife, crying, then toward the end of the stage show, one of his kids will pop in and give him a hug on camera.

Please this is Albert we are talking about.

The interview will occur in a French Chalet and Albert will have Sir Michael Parkinson come out of retirement to host it. In the back ground a bunch of le bummer supporters will be holding signs, 'Je Suis Jimmy'. Tanya will off course take notes to make sure nothing is left out and the kids will stand there staring at the camera

villageofthedamned12.jpg

I reckon Robbo has 2 pieces of writing already penned and ready to go Tuesday evening.... the first a triumphant piece of Essendons battle with adversity and winning the battle and the war, how fearless leader Hird stood up to the bullies and good triumphed over evil..

and the 2nd piece if things don't go well simply an email to his boss advising that he will need personal leave for the next 8 to 10 weeks

Just to get this thread back on track.
Has Robbo actually said anything recently?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo is like woogie from something about Mary. Trying to refrain from his obsession with albert but the rash is starting to break out.

And off camera Sir James could compare anti aging treatments and the risk of close proximity to naked flames with Tracey

I'm looking forward to Robbo combing all his hair to one side, dressing in black, wearing tight girls jeans, eyeliner and cutting himself.......should the Essendon players get pinged.

I'm looking forward to Robbo combing all his hair to one side, dressing in black, wearing tight girls jeans, eyeliner and cutting himself.......should the Essendon players get pinged.
Sounds like what Purple wears.

Um ... I'm not. Ew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back