Robbo cries for his beloved Albert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
they've just been found by the tribunal to have not taken anything illegal.

That's the party line.

- proven not to have used PEDs
- PED use not proven

A subtle but critical difference. If Robbo's readership can't understand this, they deserve no better.

How on earth can this bloke be chief football writer of the HS?

He is an embarrassment and is as bad as the Essendon supporters flooding Twitter that seem to think a not guilty verdict exonerates the club and Hird form any wrongdoing. Hird deserves an apology? For what?

Meanwhile 34 players still don't know what substances were and are circulating through their bodies, half the club's staff have been sacked, knifed or left of their own accord, the club has been fined, had draft picks stripped, been banned from the finals due to the happenings at the club whilst he was head coach.

And King James still sits on his throne and the unwashed masses bow at his feet.

You couldn't make this stuff up.

It all makes sense on Planet Robbo. Nowhere else, but it does there.

Let the fool carry on, he is ranting himself out of a job.

He seems the have forgotten the AFL imposed penalties in which his beloved Albert got a year in France, $2m fine, loss of draftr picks and missing finals. But thats the world according to Robbo.

Good on Hird for standing up to this pressure. Most men would have run away. Hird always put his head over the ball even after it had been smashed in.

With Bomber taking the reigns last year and Hird back now there has been some consistency in the football program throughout. Now with the weight off the players shoulders I am very hopeful that this will all now be transferred to some on field success. How sweet it'll be.

I note with interest that Robbo's column in the paper version is even more gushing.

And right at the end, after endless protestations that brave James done nuffin wrong we have a line noting that Corcoran and Bomber had damaged their reputations.

Nice one Robbo. I'm sure Jame Albert will be SOOOooo grateful you completed his full set of human sacrifices for him.

But the bit I don't get. Along with all the other people who are to blame.,... while JAH is nothing worse than "Naive"

If the boss Hird selected for himself and had installed as a condition of taking the job is to blame for letting it happen; and James' very own subordinate is to blame for the same reason. How the **** can the man sitting snugly between them and giving them both orders be clean, noble and brave?

I note with interest that Robbo's column in the paper version is even more gushing.

And right at the end, after endless protestations that brave James done nuffin wrong we have a line noting that Corcoran and Bomber had damaged their reputations.

Nice one Robbo. I'm sure Jame Albert will be SOOOooo grateful you completed his full set of human sacrifices for him.

But the bit I don't get. Along with all the other people who are to blame.,... while JAH is nothing worse than "Naive"

If the boss Hird selected for himself and had installed as a condition of taking the job is to blame for letting it happen; and James' very own subordinate is to blame for the same reason. How the **** can the man sitting snugly between them and giving them both orders be clean, noble and brave?
out of interest, what's with the constant use of Hird's middle name as some kind of put-down? I don't get it.

True love defies all explanation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Robbo , someone's finally
said how it is . Hirdy does deserve a lot of apologies but he won't get them and I'm sure he's quietly having a laugh at the media now .

Then why was he crying like a snivelling schoolgirl on TV, " If we have done anything wrong to the players I apologise "

well done slobbo indeed, the cult is alive and kicking.

Good on Hird for standing up to this pressure. Most men would have run away. Hird always put his head over the ball even after it had been smashed in.

With Bomber taking the reigns last year and Hird back now there has been some consistency in the football program throughout. Now with the weight off the players shoulders I am very hopeful that this will all now be transferred to some on field success. How sweet it'll be.

Was very brave of Albert to run away to France for a year with a mill in his pocket, leaving Bomber and the players to take the heat.

Also very noble to front the members at the B & F with plans for the following year.

Most men would have run away

Well done Robbo , someone's finally
said how it is . Hirdy does deserve a lot of apologies but he won't get them and I'm sure he's quietly having a laugh at the media now .

I think he's actually laughing at the AFL Tribunal, ASADA and Essendon Football Club. His departed CEO, Chairman and "friend" , board members, dietician and all the other people he's bladed to save his own sorry arse. He's laughing at the players who he shafted bigtime, and seems somehow to have convinced he's on their side.

And he's laughing at you.

I think he's actually laughing at the AFL Tribunal, ASADA and Essendon Football Club. His departed CEO, Chairman and "friend" , board members, dietician and all the other people he's bladed to save his own sorry arse. He's laughing at the players who he shafted bigtime, and seems somehow to have convinced he's on their side.

And he's laughing at you.

He actually stated that the reason it would be a joke if ASADA appealed was because it only involved 1 drug.

The best thing Robbo has done was drop Chris Judd sledging the Essendon players into his article.

If he's still going on about it, he's obviously hurt by the most minor of comments.

Geez, adult footballer sledges adult footballers about being drug cheats.

That whole article could have been written by a drunk Essendon fan celebrating the best day the club has had in a couple of years. And yet it was actually written by a 'Chief Football Writer' at the biggest football paper we have...

It is, as you guessed, a gesture of contempt.

Trivial, perhaps. Sue me. :)

I thought it started after his lawyering papers went with james albert hird first of men, thingy of the anduls, something something anzac medals, blah blah all australian, chas medalist, b'n'fs , grand admiral of the dark segment and lord of the high-slung bottoms of zob. Easier just to call him albert.

Let the fool carry on, he is ranting himself out of a job.
How?

Robbo said the players would get off. Its the other football chief that had them hung drawn and quartered. Plus there was that whole Hird has been sack thing.

Robbo on the other hand........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back