Robert Eddy is awesome

Remove this Banner Ad

That bit wasn't really required was it? We'd all know what you mean anyway ;)
You're probably right. It was a bit over the top considering what I was responding to.

Good on you for the measured response. Seriously! I'm not trying to be patronising either.

Eddy always gives 100% which is fantastic but he is never going to be an awesome player, too many limitations to his game- lack of speed and average kicking skills just to name 2. I think Baker may take his spot come finals time.

Never is a very long time to try and bank on being right.

Don't worry about IWAGD - just a classic stirrer from way back. Both of you fell for his digs.

Oh, and I think Milney smells bad... :D
Ok thanks for the tip...
... about Milney, half the team has had a smash in the nose recently & wouldn't be able to smell him anyway

Good on you for the measured response. Seriously! I'm not trying to be patronising either.

A little bit of measured response goes a long way

Back on topic, I don't think Eddy is a bad player, but has a fair way to go to being awesome. I hope he gets there

Simon, I would pay money to fight you.

Edward scissorhands was fantastic on the weekend. Did the business, as he usually does. He's quite a big, intimidating lad too, which means that those 6 or 7 tackles stick and hurt.

Our game plan is built partly on forward pressure, and it's been missing at times this year. He brought it back on Sundy, and hopefully he can do it for the 7-week mini season ahead.

If i can recall against the port game in the wet at the start of the year i thought he was one of the best and actually hit the target more often then not.. was strange for him to get dropped the following week though

Go for a run on the wing, get coralled on his left foot, and turn it over.

:D

Incorrect. He'd mark it overhead whilst running backwards, and then turn around and take off.

Incorrect. He'd mark it overhead whilst running backwards, and then turn around and take off.

I reckon he could have outsprinted the Port player running backwards (thought he was going to have a crack for a second there). Some say he's a front runner, but he's pretty nippy in reverse too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Robert Eddy is an awesome player but I've got no reason to doubt that he isn't awesome.

Keep it civil guys. Kildonan and I rarely need to deal with threads involving our own supporters. Leave it to the Richmond fans. ;)

Edward scissorhands was fantastic on the weekend. Did the business, as he usually does. He's quite a big, intimidating lad too, which means that those 6 or 7 tackles stick and hurt.

Our game plan is built partly on forward pressure, and it's been missing at times this year. He brought it back on Sundy, and hopefully he can do it for the 7-week mini season ahead.

absolute gold. one of the best.

He's the midsize player we need to develop.

Going too tall has been a problem for us and Eddy provides more low down grunt.

We really need him without Baker.

His skills will be better as he strings more games together.

Weird wandering into a thread when there's a faint hint of dust settling ... tumbleweeds ...

Typical non awesome people trying to attain the awesomeness that we awesome people have in delegating who else is awesome. Really it's a cry for help, and I am far too awesome to lift a finger for it.

Awesome! :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Robert Eddy is awesome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back