prettyboy65

All Australian
Oct 13, 2006
langwarrin
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Victory, Tottenham
Hey guys, sorry to start a new thread over here. Had a quick look around and couldn't find much discussion about the Roberton incident with Ellis.

He is a mate from school and really hope that he goes well for you guys. I missed what happened and was wondering if anyone could link me a video of what happened or tell me about what time it happened so i could check it out on game analyser.

Also whats everyones thoughts on the likely outcome?

Found the video on game analyser, didn't look all that malicious.

Looked as though he was going for the chest and accidentally caught him high.

Hope all works out well.

Thanks for the help

One thing in his favour is the fact his elbow is down - there is no raising of the elbow upon contact.

News just in....ST KILDA defender Zac Dawson could miss Friday's night's crucial clash with Fremantle after the match review panel offered him one week for striking.

Dawson was cited for an incident with Gold Coast ruckman Josh Fraser in the fourth quarter of their clash on Saturday night.

The incident was assessed as reckless, low impact and high which drew 125 demerit points and a one-match sanction.

Due to a previous bad record, Dawson cannot not reduce the length of the ban with an early plea.

It's a big blow to St Kilda with Friday's clash at Patersons Stadium having a big bearing on both teams' finals aspirations.

In other round 19 findings, North Melbourne's Jack Ziebell, Bulldog Tom Williams, Fremantle's Dylan Roberton, Crow Chris Knights, Port Adelaide's Cameron O'Shea can all accept reprimands.

Hodge is far better than Dawson and it didn't help us out any last weekend.

We're gonna get caned and Peake is gonna kick 6.

:mad:

Possibly. However Dawson is their one key defender. We could try and go tall down there.

Bradley/Johnson/Anthony could do some damage. Not to mention throw Pavlich down there as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possibly. However Dawson is their one key defender. We could try and go tall down there.

Bradley/Johnson/Anthony could do some damage. Not to mention throw Pavlich down there as well.
That's just crazy enough to work. It would force Goddard to spend most of his time back there to nullify the tall timber we put forward.. Not that we have too much to play with at the moment. Doo eeit!

We also brought Anthony back for a game that everyone knew was going to be played in rain. Pav played forward for most of the game...in the pouring rain. Under the dome roof we will probably drop Anthony and play Pav in the middle.

For years we had been 1 of the most undisciplined sides in the comp.
Players continually getting suspended throughout the season, so many stupid 50m penalties.

Now i think we have become too soft/nice
Rarely anyone getting suspended,rarely anyone roughing up opponents, trying to hurt them in tackles etc.
Im starting to think its bad that we have had so few players suspended.

Deboer is 1 player who likes to try an dish out punishment and only mcphee is the other but more often than not he hurts his teammates more than opposition.

We are far too soft,need some agro back in the team to show some heart an let opposition know we are going in hard, better be prepared for some bruises if u plan on matching it with us.

For years we had been 1 of the most undisciplined sides in the comp.
Players continually getting suspended throughout the season, so many stupid 50m penalties.

Now i think we have become too soft/nice
Rarely anyone getting suspended,rarely anyone roughing up opponents, trying to hurt them in tackles etc.
Im starting to think its bad that we have had so few players suspended.

Deboer is 1 player who likes to try an dish out punishment and only mcphee is the other but more often than not he hurts his teammates more than opposition.

We are far too soft,need some agro back in the team to show some heart an let opposition know we are going in hard, better be prepared for some bruises if u plan on matching it with us.

Thread needs more Kickett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roberton..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back