Rodney Was Right

Remove this Banner Ad

shiva25 said:
Grow a brain mate and stop your pathetic whinging.You lost the game because of costly errors in the last 5 mins.Get over it and move on

rack off troll

its soooo bloody true
THERE A PACK OF FRIGGIN DOGS!
they robbed us a finals place they didnt call nothing for us everything for dees a load of crap!
ill be looking at a 5thousand dollar fine now which is also rubbish
if they dont want to be insulted about the way they umpire
UMPIRE THE BLOODY GAME PROPERLY!
pack of friggen idiots
even when i play they hate me
and it shi*ts me how no full back can touch richo or loyd! other wise the whistle goes!
yes harris was crucified last week
was the team this week

bad luck doggies was a great game consifering we had 18 on the field when they had 21

Sylvia Saint said:
Geez, talk about sour grapes.

Whether White's free was there or not, good sides don't let 22 point leads deep into the final quarter slip.

Call me a troll, tell me to ******** off your board, I don't care. ^ is the truth.
If you read the entire thread you would see many opinions like this. You won. Why come in here and gloat. Dog followers can come in here and offer different theories. I agree with you, but your imput makes you and Melbourne supporters look pig-headed. Right or wrong. Some guys are upset, they dont need you telling them they've got sour grapes. We've told them already. So take care now, bye, bye then.

bulldogtragic said:
If you read the entire thread you would see many opinions like this. You won. Why come in here and gloat. Dog followers can come in here and offer different theories. I agree with you, but your imput makes you and Melbourne supporters look pig-headed. Right or wrong. Some guys are upset, they dont need you telling them they've got sour grapes. We've told them already. So take care now, bye, bye then.
At the end of the day, the umpires didn't cost you the game. That is all.

Bye

bulldogtragic said:
at least we can honestly say we never voted our team out of existense.

The umpires kept them in the game and then gave them the game. Im so sick of seeing pathetic crowd decisions. I bet Eade was spewing he let rip last week as the umpiring tonight was 10 fold worse. The umps love the limelight,pathetic little men. :mad:

OK, we made some bad moves, and I dont like to blame the umps.

The free-kick count in the last quater was 7-2, and two of them cost us goals. Did anyone see Eagle get hit in the head in the third quater, from where I was sitting, he got knocked out cold and the ump calls play on, and since we were a man down, they kick a goak.

Now getting that out, we are also to blame. When Cooney wasted the clock in the last minute, should have torped it downfield if there were option, but atleast the kid will learn from the expierience. But not just Cooney, there were others far worse.

I personally am shattered about the game, we have been killed by the umps ever since Geelong, but this was by far the worst. What I saw in every game until now, is that if there is only one minute on the clock, the umps dont pay the 50/50 ones. Anyway, I hate blaming the umpires, but giving a soft free 45 out when the siren is seconds away, come on. I hope Eade complains again.

footyman said:
, you people go to the games, surely they were not as good just in their style of play as they were against West Coast or Brisbane?
No they weren't because our game was killed by over umpiring. Hard to get a flow in the game when you get given soft free kicks against all night and at the same time your team hardly gets one themselves.

realisticview said:
OMG yes. He jumped about 3 seconds early and stopped harris from having any chance of defending yet he got the free kick.

I probably need to see whites on the replay but from the game it looked very wrong but not as bad as harriss'

Was CLEARLY a free-kick to Robertson. Harris took his eyes off the ball and ran directly at him.

Did anyone see Eagle get hit in the head in the third quater, from where I was sitting, he got knocked out cold and the ump calls play on,

Definately nothing in that. Good hip and shoulder...don't think it even struck him in the head.

I hope Eade complains again.

Really? Why? Another fine & more vindictive umpiring decisions next week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ErnieSigley said:
Can someone explain the free to White(?) in the 3rd quarter in the centre square and why the ump had to take the ball off him for 10 seconds then give it back?

Didn't see what the free-kick was for, but he couldn't take the kick until the tv light came on.

MrChristo said:
Was CLEARLY a free-kick to Robertson. Harris took his eyes off the ball and ran directly at him.
Ok fair enough you pay this one then why not pay the same at the other end? Moments later Johnson was impeded in a marking contest. Did he have to jump into the opponents back as well to get a free?
I don't mind if they give those frees but its got to be consistent and for both sides.

MrChristo said:
Did anyone see Eagle get hit in the head in the third quater, from where I was sitting, he got knocked out cold and the ump calls play on,
Definately nothing in that. Good hip and shoulder...don't think it even struck him in the head.
Which in most other games they pay a free for. Considering the soft frees that were given all night why was this any different?

MrChristo said:
Didn't see what the free-kick was for, but he couldn't take the kick until the tv light came on.
Not sure about that?
It seemed like the ump took the ball off White then went to talk to Minson then gave the ball back.
"Chasing the limelight" what it looked like.

ErnieSigley said:
Not sure about that?
It seemed like the ump took the ball off White then went to talk to Minson then gave the ball back.
"Chasing the limelight" what it looked like.

I was watcing on tv. They didn't go for an ad but were replaying the previous goal.
Suddenly they realised that White had a free-kick so they went back live....and you could clearly hear the umpire say, "Give the ball back to me Jeff. I have to wait for the light."

ErnieSigley said:
Which in most other games they pay a free for. Considering the soft frees that were given all night why was this any different?

Because it wasn't a free kick!! Much like Murphy's bump on Ball (Dal Santo?) in the St. Kilda game.

I know most of you guys were at the ground last night, so try to watch a replay when you can. A lot of the decisions are much clearer on the tv.

(We DID get the wrong end of the stick from the umpires, don't get me wrong, but some of the 'obvious' ones, just aren't so obvious!)

MrChristo said:
Because it wasn't a free kick!! Much like Murphy's bump on Ball (Dal Santo?) in the St. Kilda game.

I know most of you guys were at the ground last night, so try to watch a replay when you can. A lot of the decisions are much clearer on the tv.

(We DID get the wrong end of the stick from the umpires, don't get me wrong, but some of the 'obvious' ones, just aren't so obvious!)
I agree it might not have been a free but there is little difference to one paid to White and Robertson. All were soft and if you going to pay those then pay them all over the ground and to both teams.

The lack of consistency of decsions drives people at the ground insane. I watched the replay of the Harris sheppard and it was soft from any angle and obviously weighted to the forward.

BTW The Murphy bump on Del Santo was reported and I think? he was reprimanded for that.

If the umps were consistent why didn't Gia get a 50 meter penalty late in the last quarter?

Minson kicks the ball from a dubious ruck decision and gets a 50 meter penalty given against him. Gia gets the free, a Melbourne player kicks the ball away well after the whistle, no 50.

I think that the umpires decided to show Rodney Eade what being crucified really is. When opposition supporters leaving the ground are saying we were crucified by the umpires you know it was pretty bad. Our players made crucial mistakes obviosly as well as the umpires. It seems almost criminal that a team that has played some of the best footy the comp has seen this year is probably not going to make the finals. :mad:

I so hope essendon beat melbourne next week they do not deserve to be in the finals.

Draft Pick said:
That decison in the second quarter when Harris was penalised for sheparding Robertson was the worst umpiring decison I have seen in my 24 years watching football. :rolleyes:

I agree. In the paper this week Jeff Gieschen said he didn't think umpiring had ever cost a team a game. Its cost us a finals spot. And Im not basing that on the last decision cos I was at the other end of the ground and haven't seen it on tellie cos Im avoiding footy

Add the travel call on Griffen to the list.
I watched it in slow mo and counted 10 and a half steps.
As for Skipper he was looking at the ball holding his position when White cannoned into him and went to ground. As a matter of fact if Skip went to ground he may well have got the free.

Draft Pick said:
That decison in the second quarter when Harris was penalised for sheparding Robertson was the worst umpiring decison I have seen in my 24 years watching football. :rolleyes:

It was there. Harris looks at Robertson and backs into him. You can't do that.

footyman said:
I'm not going to comment on the umpires until I see the replay cos I was so into the game, maybe the point I made about Dogs fans yelling "BALL" all the time hurts you cos I tell you what it has no impact anymore on he umpires with your club cos your stupid fans yell it all the time.

Your? I thought you were onw of us too? Next time you want to comment on the Bulldogs as us just remind yourself, you are not one of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rodney Was Right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back