Whitten Oval

Debutant
Nov 24, 2007
Altona
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Victory,Everton
Give me a spell Rohan! Not only a cat on the field, you are also putrid on the boundary...........Any thoughts?

True.... But it hurts me to say that Drew has a Premiership medal so he can speak utter crap and get away with it!!!

I remember the 97 prelim when he punched and spat into MCG turf after we got beat........ and now he spits utter crap into a microphone every week!!! I spoke to Brad Johnson the other week and he said that he doesnt actually spit he " swallows " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ummmm why the dogs hate for Smith on and off field?
Please don't tell me you're gullible enough to actually believe this troll is a Bulldogs supporter

Please don't tell me you're gullible enough to actually believe this troll is a Bulldogs supporter

Don't get me wrong he was a great player and served the bulldogs well. But he was soft at times and had a knack of giving away silly frees and whinged like a girl too much!!! Loved him mofra but also hated him too!!

Don't get me wrong he was a great player and served the bulldogs well. But he was soft at times and had a knack of giving away silly frees and whinged like a girl too much!!! Loved him mofra but also hated him too!!

the old love/hate relationship hey? I always rated Smithy as a player and I 5think there are more worthy Bulldog players to pick on than Rohan. I don't mind his boundary riding commentary, better than Dipper:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the old love/hate relationship hey? I always rated Smithy as a player and I 5think there are more worthy Bulldog players to pick on than Rohan. I don't mind his boundary riding commentary, better than Dipper:eek:

Very true!!!

Admired Smithy on the field but having to listen to blokes like him, Jacko, Banfield, Olarenshaw in the media just makes you cringe. Its an insult to your intellegience. Mind you its being going on for a while - the worst would have to have been that idiot from Adelaide - Kerley - you needed sub titles to understand him on TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rohan Smith as a Boundary Rider???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back