Analysis Rolling All-Australian team for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Funniest thing is people speculating on who would be a good captain. We see them play and a few media conferences. Probably makes up about 30% of what actually goes into making a good captain
Yeah I totally agree with this

And the media just pump up the captain of one of the top teams like they can really distinguish who the best captain is with facts

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

How come? so when gws lose to the cats next week, the loss isn't due to Greene being wiped out for being dumb? i believe Toby Greene's likely omission next week is the only reason they won't make the prelim.
And thats bad leadership.
Wow, lot of opinion in that comment...
- Assuming that they'll lose to the Cats next week without Greene
- Assuming that they'd beat the Cats next week with Greene
- Assuming that Greene will likely be suspended
- Assuming that Greene shows "bad leadership", ignoring that they he's a big part of them getting here this year with that league-worst injury list the club has had to deal with.

And great opinion too, because you're covering your bases to be proven incorrect.
- Greene plays and they win, you're right
- Greene misses and they lose, you're right.
- Greene plays, but the Giants lose anyway. And you'd probably make that his fault as well for creating the distraction through the week leading up.

What if Greene misses, but they win (as they did against Collingwood in the finals last time out)? Would that be his fault too?

You should be in politics. Or in the Victorian media trying everything to get the Cats up.

Wow, lot of opinion in that comment...
- Assuming that they'll lose to the Cats next week without Greene
- Assuming that they'd beat the Cats next week with Greene
- Assuming that Greene will likely be suspended
- Assuming that Greene shows "bad leadership", ignoring that they he's a big part of them getting here this year with that league-worst injury list the club has had to deal with.

And great opinion too, because you're covering your bases to be proven incorrect.
- Greene plays and they win, you're right
- Greene misses and they lose, you're right.
- Greene plays, but the Giants lose anyway. And you'd probably make that his fault as well for creating the distraction through the week leading up.

What if Greene misses, but they win (as they did against Collingwood in the finals last time out)? Would that be his fault too?

You should be in politics. Or in the Victorian media trying everything to get the Cats up.

Lets revisit this in a week. Greene misses and cats win. that's what i'm saying. no other variations. But the fact of the matter doesn't change. He is a dirty grub that is too emotionally immature to handle his emotions. His rap sheet speaks for itself.
Small man syndrome if i've ever seen it.

The players didn’t think Oliver or Wines were in the 5 best players. Lots of fapping by supporters in here. Walsh rated much much higher than I thought, he gets some strong recognition for his efforts.

View attachment 1224530

Gawn not Captain either but at least he made a distant second, so AA selectors didn’t completely stuff up.

Last edited:
The players didn’t think Oliver or Wines were in the 5 best players. Lots of fapping by supporters in here. Walsh rated much much higher than I thought, he gets some strong recognition for his efforts.

e4ddf027b3008b721922f25c4f19a269.jpg

Gawn not Captain either but at least he made a distant second, so AA selectors didn’t completely stuff up.
Why are you posting such a small image no one can read?

e4ddf027b3008b721922f25c4f19a269.jpg

Most players don’t watch football, that award is literally a popularity contest. Most football supporters know this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I put my Co&$ on the rock, shame you didn’t do the same. Disgrace that a seagull who has one good season even made the 40. laughable that he would make the 22.
Just came across this.. how's that tatt going? 🤣

I’m dumbfounded. Stringer’s season has been sublime. Papley sits in the forward line and does some mercurial sh*t. So does Jake, who also swats away the best midfield combinations like flies. I thought he was a certainty.

It depends on how you are picking the team. You can definitely make the claim that Stringer impacted more than Papley did this year. But if you are picking the best team with standard roles - Papley was again the best front and centre forward in the league comfortably. Stringer wouldn't get a look in in the All Australian midfield, so his good work in there would be irrelevant really - depending on how you pick the team.

The selectors are always going to get smashed. If they pick the most influential players - they're loading the team with mids like they used to. If they pick a genuine team, they get smashed becasue the best front and centre league in the field rarely does midfield time and thus is probably less influential than someone like Stringer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Rolling All-Australian team for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back