Ron Evans has a tumor - SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if this has made news yet, but the tumour is cancerous...

look we all know what evans is like and what he is but the guy has a tumour which is cancer and he has family. feel some sympathy for family. i wonder how any of us would feel if we got cancer and our families found out. it would be much harder for them than us.

moviepic010.jpg

It's NOT a tooma!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MAG87 said:
look we all know what evans is like and what he is but the guy has a tumour which is cancer and he has family. feel some sympathy for family. i wonder how any of us would feel if we got cancer and our families found out. it would be much harder for them than us.

I do feel sorry for his family, moreso that they had to know him in the first place

Anyone who would wish cancer on anyone else has no heart - if there is such a thing as karma, be prepared for a visit from The Big C. It's no picnic.

Ron The Bear said:
Anyone who would wish cancer on anyone else has no heart - if there is such a thing as karma, be prepared for a visit from The Big C. It's no picnic.

Ron Problem is most kids think the "C" means Clearasil.

Honestly have you met a bunch of more self absorbed, self opinioniated, vindictive, or simply just downright nasty than alot of the BF posters.

Bay 13 stands as a beacon on the lowest form of intellect on the web.

SingaporeSling said:
Ron Problem is most kids think the "C" means Clearasil.

Honestly have you met a bunch of more self absorbed, self opinioniated, vindictive, or simply just downright nasty than alot of the BF posters.

Bay 13 stands as a beacon on the lowest form of intellect on the web.

Coming from someone naming themselves after that horrific movie. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ron Evans has a tumor - SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back