Rookie Elevations

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardingham? (Not sure if he needs a rookie elevation or not...sorry if i'm wrong)

Picked him up in the PSD. Not to sure if he is going to get a run. Has shown some ability but his disposal has let him down a bit. If he was to get games would be a good pickup. Strong marking rebounding backman.

Mitch Brown is on the LTI injury list for the cats. Pods will be the one to be upgraded but they wont do that until he is named to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whos this Relton Roberts Richmond FWD Rookie.. 40. 52 in the last two games for richmond... Any one reckon hes got a chance of playing Rd 1?
I havn't heard of him but being elevated proberly puts him in strong consideration for round 1. Could be and intersting prospect, mabey there is some richmond supporters who know something about him, would be intersting to hear their opinions.

I havn't heard of him but being elevated proberly puts him in strong consideration for round 1. Could be and intersting prospect, mabey there is some richmond supporters who know something about him, would be intersting to hear their opinions.

Yeah i couldnt find any discussion on the Richmonds boards.. Maybe hes insurance for troy taylor if he gets sent to the slammer..

I picked Barlow a day before the NAB Cup started and my mates were saying i was stupid, hasn't Barlow paid off and only $100k so i suggest whoever doesn't have him pick him up

Thought I read somewhere Hitchcock was elevated today.

I don't think any club would risk elevating a rookie until the last minute (i.e. the cutoff day in the week before they play). The Nominated Rookie ones are a bit of an exception because the cutoff was today. I'd think if Hitchcock, Moles, KT, etc. get elevated it will be Tuesday (or whenever is the cutoff) next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rookie Elevations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back