List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Stats aren't too dissimilar to Marshall's really as a forward this year.
And hasn't the Marshall thread been full of praise and support for his performances this year!

You sure about that?

“Living in a two-team state means the options were limited for key forward Jack Lukosius, but at one point in his life he was strong in his belief that he “hated Port”.

“I’m a Crows man. To be honest I always hated Port as a kid. I trained there over the pre-season and love it, so I love them now and don’t mind them at all. But if you’re a Crows fan, you’re certainly not a Port fan back in Adelaide,” Lukosius told foxfooty.com.au.

“My Pa is massive Port, so I think that made me want to go for the Crows. We had tonnes of banter when I was growing up. He wouldn’t let me in the house because I was a Crows supporter some times!”

Has only played 1 full season in the forward line and kicked 39 goals - not a bad return.

Then Dimma comes in and moves him to the backline at the start of the year. Might be a touch difficult to keep switching between forward and backline whilst expecting the player to develop to the best of his ability.

Don’t forget the anomaly of him turning into prime Wayne Carey the 2-3 games every year he gets to play in Darwin for Gold Coast.

29 goals in 20 games as a pure forward if you take out the 2 x Darwin games in 2023.

Another 5 goal performance there this year to bring his goals up to 21.

Personally see him as an upgrade on Marshall as a high CHF where he can get up the ground and play an Aldi Jeremy Cameron role.

If he cost less than a first, given the issues with Marshall concussion wise, Dixon near on retiring and Ratagolea potentially not being up to it over the next 2 years, we badly badly need another forward to pair with Mitch.

If Luko is a Port fan and best mates with the captain, we would derelict of duty to not grab him when he's disgruntled.

He could play the 3rd tall very easily and would bring class, good lead, good mark, finds space, smart player, a huge boot and likes to kick a goal. He's not the hardest player but more of a finisher. I think Luko and Mitch could work really well together.

And would he play his best footy back home?

You sure about that?

“Living in a two-team state means the options were limited for key forward Jack Lukosius, but at one point in his life he was strong in his belief that he “hated Port”.

“I’m a Crows man. To be honest I always hated Port as a kid. I trained there over the pre-season and love it, so I love them now and don’t mind them at all. But if you’re a Crows fan, you’re certainly not a Port fan back in Adelaide,” Lukosius told foxfooty.com.au.

“My Pa is massive Port, so I think that made me want to go for the Crows. We had tonnes of banter when I was growing up. He wouldn’t let me in the house because I was a Crows supporter some times!”

Interpreted the question differently.

Right now if he had to choose between Port and Crows on equal contract terms, he'd pick Port.

Clarkson has said he wants to chat with Ollie Wines, see if he can get him to North.

These are the types of players that the Roos would love to bring to Arden Street, but Clarkson is realistic about the situation and not necessarily pursuing them all.

“Ollie Wines we’d like to have a chat to,” he added.

“Luke Parker, Dane Rampe coming out, he’s 34 now. Cal Ward, there’s these guys that are just terrific leaders who have been part of successful programs and are high quality men.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not true, he wants to get to the crows.

Port have known that for a while.

That's not what someone with a vested interest in this issue told me not even 24 hours ago.

Let's see what happens. Port are well placed in this.

For the draft watchers, hypothetically, if Melb had in fact given us their first and future first for Houston, would there have been any erit in working to use these (maybe splitting one of them) to get in a position for Dyson Sharpe in the 2025 draft. I thought Id read he was likley the #1 SA kid next year.

For the draft watchers, hypothetically, if Melb had in fact given us their first and future first for Houston, would there have been any erit in working to use these (maybe splitting one of them) to get in a position for Dyson Sharpe in the 2025 draft. I thought Id read he was likley the #1 SA kid next year.

He could be the #1 pick, so might have cost a bit to get in that position

And the Crows have a plethora of picks to trade where GWS need picks for Rioli.

Do they? They only have the 1 first rounder this year according to draftguru

Tampering happens all the time privately, but for Clarkson to publicly be mentioning players he wants to target is a terrible look for the game, and the AFL needs to knock it on the head.

The AFL needs to explain to Clarkson these things need to be strategically leaked rather than directly attributed to the coach.

Not just number 1 SA kid.

We want Eagles 1st round pick next year.
You then run the risk of giving away 2 picks this year in the teens and Eagles winning 5 games and finishing 15th.

We can get Sharpe next year but we'll lose a very good player to make it happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back