Media Rookie Round Table [Finals Preview Edition]

Remove this Banner Ad

Ya'll realise that winning the EKA is not a good thing yeh?

You're the only one pushing that line THB...

I’m sure Zainta and WAG would agree with me.

Winning the EKA medal was a defining moment in my SFA career. All of a sudden every comment I made was under intense scrutiny. I remember that even the most innocuous comments said in jest, were routinely debated ad nauseum until popular opinion saw my reputation tarnished.

Of course those dark times were offset by the benefits of being given the keys to Ljp86 's mums apartment, but overall being the EKA medallist ultimately made me question whether it was worth continuing on in the league. Unfortunately, the writing was on the wall as soon as the medal was hung around my neck. :(

Winning the EKA medal was a defining moment in my SFA career. All of a sudden every comment I made was under intense scrutiny. I remember that even the most innocuous comments said in jest, were routinely debated ad nauseum until popular opinion saw my reputation tarnished.

Of course those dark times were offset by the benefits of being given the keys to Ljp86 's mums apartment, but overall being the EKA medallist ultimately made me question whether it was worth continuing on in the league. Unfortunately, the writing was on the wall as soon as the medal was hung around my neck. :(
BLERN take note.

Such dim times. RIP WAG, taken from us far too soon. May his one night stands at Mrs. Ljp's house live on in Dragon folklore for centuries to come!

Luckily for me most of my work is done in PM's where there is less scrutiny.

I dont think im the favourite for what its worth. But who knows. Its going to be a close call between several of us i rekon

Luckily for me most of my work is done in PM's where there is less scrutiny.

I dont think im the favourite for what its worth. But who knows. Its going to be a close call between several of us i rekon
False modesty is like a cold jacket. Embrace the warmth! xx

False modesty is like a cold jacket. Embrace the warmth! xx
If i win there will be one or 2 token posts of arrogance. If i dont i will happily be congratulating the winner.

The real winner is the SFA as a whole, for they got to witness a batch of rookies who will go down in folkloreas the greatest season of rookies ever.

Feel free to quote me on that in 20 or so seasons when the proof will be in the pudding

If i win there will be one or 2 token posts of arrogance. If i dont i will happily be congratulating the winner.

The real winner is the SFA as a whole, for they got to witness a batch of rookies who will go down in folkloreas the greatest season of rookies ever.

Feel free to quote me on that in 20 or so seasons when the proof will be in the pudding
Mmmmmmmm... pudding.

Again, another excellent media piece from the rooks. The rookie class of S 25 has simply been outstanding. The state of the League is as healthy as I've seen it in my 5 seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a lovefest. You rookies should be at each other's throats rather than padding Mattynumbers' EKA credentials.

WE PAID FOR BLOOD!
We’re setting a new trend, a new letter of the law. Rooks should support each other - maybe that’s been the key to the success of this acclaimed and GOAT group.

Once S26 rolls around though, the gloves will be off.

We’re setting a new trend, a new letter of the law. Rooks should support each other - maybe that’s been the key to the success of this acclaimed and GOAT group.

Once S26 rolls around though, the gloves will be off.
unnamed (29).gif

A Skylander.

Thanks for clearing that up.

What's a Skylander? Is that like one of those Pokémon things that girls and men who forget they have testicles try and chase?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Rookie Round Table [Finals Preview Edition]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back