Media Rookie Round Table [Finals Preview Edition]

Remove this Banner Ad

only season 24 rookies will remember when I ran the rising star. Where my season 24 rooks at?

oh thats right there were only 4 active ones and one of them had a persona disorder
I don't know what you have against fishing, but Yakker wasn't that bad.

My gloves have been off all season
Is that right? Forgive me for thinking otherwise.
Yeah wtf plays qooty wearing gloves? You're soft Mattynumbers.
Gloves better help me tap the ball down my onballers’ throats. Also helps at home with sexy times in ways you can’t imagine.

Gloves better help me tap the ball down my onballers’ throats. Also helps at home with sexy times in ways you can’t imagine.

No fingerprints?

Always helpful when it isnt your house

Winning the EKA medal was a defining moment in my SFA career. All of a sudden every comment I made was under intense scrutiny. I remember that even the most innocuous comments said in jest, were routinely debated ad nauseum until popular opinion saw my reputation tarnished.

Of course those dark times were offset by the benefits of being given the keys to Ljp86 's mums apartment, but overall being the EKA medallist ultimately made me question whether it was worth continuing on in the league. Unfortunately, the writing was on the wall as soon as the medal was hung around my neck. :(

I have heard this is what drives sausageroll to keep pushing each season for an EKA

only season 24 rookies will remember when I ran the rising star. Where my season 24 rooks at?

oh thats right there were only 4 active ones and one of them had a persona disorder
Checkin in G, S24 rook squad in da hoooouuuuuuse!

FML and **** the EKA curse! :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t understand and why or what this is (been sick and busy all day preparing for the game) but I actually f***** love it. Will use again as a gif. Cheers mate.
I downloaded an app and needed a pic to test it on. You were the lucky bugger whos pic i decided to test it on

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Rookie Round Table [Finals Preview Edition]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back