Roos to stay in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

was just reported on SEN. Bit vague. the reporter said that at the board meeting board members to decide to tell the AFL they're staying

If true - congratulations. Im real happy for you guys. the effort you blokes have gone to is heroic. I take my hat off to you

Geoff Poulter just said that it would put smiles on our faces. Also Archer is set to join the board. Pagan also could join

Haha Well done Finey. Archer to keep those bastards honest!!:)

Pagan on the board??? Crikkey:eek::thumbsu:

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y

North Melbourne....you bunch of magnificent bastards

Pulled through in the end:D:D:D:thumbsu:

Hopefully this is big news in the media, and all those who were waiting for us to make this decision and stay in Melbourne jump on and join as members next season

So excited :D

The big paper also has a story tomorrow.

Caro is going to spew. I hope she can pick the carrots out of her braces without too much trouble.:D

I can't ****ing believe it.
I feel numb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro can **** herself

Archer and Pagan on the board, no more bullshit from now on.

But the battle has begun, the membership drive MUST continue, we need to boost the crowd figures next year!

Great news if true people. But this is just the start of the journey, and we need to remove ourselves from a position of constant speculation to ensure long term viability.

But can't wait to read the details. Then I may go buy a copy, wrap it around a brick and throw it through Caro's window

:thumbsu: Well done fellas, but don't let it stop here, Reading what you guys are getting up to makes me feel like their is still one club in the AFL that remembers it's a FOOTBALL CLUB first and foremost, make sure you follow through with what your doing and one day return to Powerhouse status. good luck, and i'm actually thinking about buying a roos membership next year. (as well as my saints one).

:thumbsu: Well done fellas, but don't let it stop here, Reading what you guys are getting up to makes me feel like their is still one club in the AFL that remembers it's a FOOTBALL CLUB first and foremost, make sure you follow through with what your doing and one day return to Powerhouse status. good luck, and i'm actually thinking about buying a roos membership next year. (as well as my saints one).

Mate, if we get supporters like you jumping on like our own, we will easily surpass 30 000 members. I hope you do!!:thumbsu:

I am a new poster

I am soooo excited! Great news.:thumbsu: Come on down Archer!!!!! Thanks to everyone for all the support.:thumbsu: I will be buying additional memberships.

If there is any way I can help WANM please let me know :)

I am a new poster

I am soooo excited! Great news.:thumbsu: Come on down Archer!!!!! Thanks to everyone for all the support.:thumbsu: I will be buying additional memberships.

If there is any way I can help WANM please let me know :)

Visit www.wearenorthmelbourne.com.au and register your interest.

Hope we can have you aboard :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Roos to stay in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back