Roos to stay in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

The big paper also has a story tomorrow.

Caro is going to spew. I hope she can pick the carrots out of her braces without too much trouble.:D

We must keep pressure up.

Wilson MUST be held to account for her behaviour over this.

I am honestly thinking of compiling all her articles on this and seeing if their is grounds for a formal complaint to The Age, the MEEA or whatvere bunch of Murdoch stooges run press complaints.

Even Mediawatch would be a good shout. If we don't go, listing her many unsubstantiated claims that we would should make good copy.

I am honestly thinking of compiling all her articles on this and seeing if their is grounds for a formal complaint to The Age, the MEEA or whatvere bunch of Murdoch stooges run press complaints.

Even Mediawatch would be a good shout. If we don't go, listing her many unsubstantiated claims that we would should make good copy.

I wonder if the cheesecake shop make humble pie?

And we can't let that little grub from The Australian, Chip Le Wiper off the hook:D

Can we get Chip back on SEN again tomorrow and tear him a new one?

Don't worry horace, it is true. When i heard Poulter say that this will put smiles on the roo faces, i was rapted. Then he added more. Archer set to join the board and Pagan is also trying to get on board.

I'll be renewing as soon as the link is on the site. Remember 1300 36 32 31 or kangaroos.com.au
Thanks GR much appreciated.

Just watch what you are doing when you type the word "wrapt", though.

"rapted" does need much more in the incorrect typing department to get ugly.:D

And we can't let that little grub from The Australian, Chip Le Wiper off the hook:D

Can we get Chip back on SEN again tomorrow and tear him a new one?

Yeah, funny how the Murdoch media in Melbourne seem to have recognised the The Age are running a pro-GC line, and gone the opposite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If true this is well and truly only the beginning. Our goal is to increase our efforts twofold over the coming months. Biggest offseason in our history. Not only do we have to encourage every single person with $150 spare (North supporter or not) to buy a membership, we need to continue our efforts with WANM, fundraising etc. Keep the club in the media, keep the AFL on the back foot, keep the North vs AFL message out there for the footballing public. We need to slam into our debt this coming couple of years so that we're in a position to go it alone if necessary. We need to be so strong that their blatant attacks seem COMPLETELY unjustified. We need everyone to join up.

Something that Pharro eluded to and that I'm a big fan of is to purchase memberships for those who can't afford them but WILL turn up. An even better option I feel would be a plan whereby potential members may have some of their package paid for out of our raised money. They could still go on the payment plan and we might subsidise their purchase for some percentage for low income earners. I think that it's important that people pay something to earn their pride in our club, for their own good as much as anything.

Keep up the fight people, its only the beginning.

If true this is well and truly only the beginning. Our goal is to increase our efforts twofold over the coming months. Biggest offseason in our history. Not only do we have to encourage every single person with $150 spare (North supporter or not) to buy a membership, we need to continue our efforts with WANM, fundraising etc. Keep the club in the media, keep the AFL on the back foot, keep the North vs AFL message out there for the footballing public. We need to slam into our debt this coming couple of years so that we're in a position to go it alone if necessary. We need to be so strong that their blatant attacks seem COMPLETELY unjustified. We need everyone to join up.

Something that Pharro eluded to and that I'm a big fan of is to purchase memberships for those who can't afford them but WILL turn up. An even better option I feel would be a plan whereby potential members may have some of their package paid for out of our raised money. They could still go on the payment plan and we might subsidise their purchase for some percentage for low income earners. I think that it's important that people pay something to earn their pride in our club, for their own good as much as anything.

Keep up the fight people, its only the beginning.

Spot on mate. We do not stop fighting until the words "We will give a 17th licence to Southport" from the AFL. Even if it takes till 2015, we have now created awareness and the message must be strong. We need those neutrals to become full time members from now on. This is our challenge.

Definately purchase memberships. Total is now $12100 now. Now that could get us heaps. Keep it up everyone. Fight till the end

Spot on mate. We do not stop fighting until the words "We will give a 17th licence to Southport" from the AFL. Even if it takes till 2015, we have now created awareness and the message must be strong. We need those neutrals to become full time members from now on. This is our challenge. Definately purchase memberships. Total is now $12100 now. Now that could get us heaps. Keep it up everyone. Fight till the end

We have turned the corner but we have a large and long challenge ahead. We need to ensure that off-field we are above both Melbourne and the Western Bulldogs (memberships, finances etc). The GC is just one hurdle, the AFL will be sniffing around for a club to relocate to Sydney over 2015-2020. Additionally I believe that its is important for us (the NMFC community) to support any other Melbourne Club that is targetted and wants to remain in Melbourne.

Our immediate need is to have a strong membership response over the Nov-Dec period when the AFL will turn the heat on and to support WANM and like groups. Strong membership is not the total solution but its the basis for building a strong Club which can then attract more Sponsorships etc. We must ensure that any donated or subsidised memberships are used because game attendances will be monitored by the AFL and Caro looking for a negative NMFC story.

mate i have already done this...let me dig up the thread

back in 5

We have turned the corner but we have a large and long challenge ahead. We need to ensure that off-field we are above both Melbourne and the Western Bulldogs (memberships, finances etc). The GC is just one hurdle, the AFL will be sniffing around for a club to relocate to Sydney over 2015-2020. Additionally I believe that its is important for us (the NMFC community) to support any other Melbourne Club that is targetted and wants to remain in Melbourne.

This is where the board must stand up. They must officially start hitting the market here in Melbourne which till now haven't seen them doing. With Joseph coming out today, Archer speaking about what he'll do and the talk of Pagan being invited to join the board, this is the first step the club has taken to secure our future in Melbourne.

Our immediate need is to have a strong membership response over the Nov-Dec period when the AFL will turn the heat on and to support WANM and like groups. Strong membership is not the total solution but its the basis for building a strong Club which can then attract more Sponsorships etc. We must ensure that any donated or subsidised memberships are used because game attendances will be monitored by the AFL and Caro looking for a negative NMFC story.

This is why we are here. Get on the airwaves and spread the membership number and website. Get the word out that we need you signed up before the new year. WAM can also do it via their website. The challenge starts now

Our Hard will pay of, this is excellent.

Fcuck You AFL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Roos to stay in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back