Club Legend
Suspended
Aug 18, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
roryh.jpg

Rory Sloane's biographical film

Every so often a player comes along that captures the imagination of a supporter group, a player blessed not only with skill, but an innate ability to bring joy to the spectators that have the honour of watching them.

I believe Rory Sloane to be one of these players, his playing ability is matched only by his ability to annoy the shit out of opposition players all the while with a giant jolly grin on his face.

Of all the players this Saturday I am most looking forward to seeing play, Rory Sloane is at the top of my list.

My prediction:

Top 10 B&F 2011.

roryh.jpg

Rory Sloane's biographical film

Every so often a player comes along that captures the imagination of a supporter group, a player blessed not only with skill, but an innate ability to bring joy to the spectators that have the honour of watching them.​

I believe Rory Sloane to be one of these players, his playing ability is matched only by his ability to annoy the shit out of opposition players all the while with a giant jolly grin on his face.​

Of all the players this Saturday I am most looking forward to seeing play, Rory Sloane is at the top of my list.​

My prediction:​

Top 10 B&F 2011.​

AS much as I am a fan of Rory, putting his head where Cameron Diaz's should be is HERESY. Vader? Wall-e? Red Card PLEASE!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

what would be GOLD would be a banner with this on it down amongst the Tribe with a group of the Tribe all moussing their hair up like they.. well.. umm either you've seen the movie and get it - or you haven't/don't ;)

sorry guys i'm a bit late on the scene but wowawee he's a bit special.
loved it when he took them on in the second quarter going forward got pinned and thought
'well shit if you're going to pin me for that then you have a problem'
sloane=superstar

Love this kid
I think he will be a club leader in a few years

i agree, he is already showing great leadership abilities and really gets excited while playing, it gets the crowd excited too when the players are like that

i loved when buddy was kicking for goal and rory was kind of to his side, yelling like crazy, waving his arms around and his random hand gestures and fist pumps. It was really amusing and good to watch :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Rory Sloane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back