List Mgmt. Ross Lyon - Sacked

Is Ross still the man for the job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing what a new coach can do to teams, told you three weeks ago north would be above us, unbelievable garbage few more years rebuild then Fyfe retires, fk Ross off whilst we have talent and Fyfe and Mundy
Also amazing what a team filled with top draft picks can do when they finally get on their bike. Oh that's right, they're Carlton and we shoulda smashed em amiright?

Interesting that you mention Mundy, as the old warhorse was hardly to be seen today. His off day today is a sign of his now being over the hill (sadly) - or is that Ross's fault too?

Someone on the Carlton board made a good point before the game, losing this after last weeks loss (A much more honourable loss) and 1 or 2 more bad losses, would the Freo board extend past 2020? Probably not, and if Carlton make a real good offer after a win like that than he could be gone.

Don't want him gone at all, I'd much rather he has an apprentice he trains up but I'm not the Freo board

Also amazing what a team filled with top draft picks can do when they finally get on their bike. Oh that's right, they're Carlton and we shoulda smashed em amiright?

Interesting that you mention Mundy, as the old warhorse was hardly to be seen today. His off day today is a sign of his now being over the hill (sadly) - or is that Ross's fault too?

I would be afraid to see what happens when we lose Mundy and Fyfe, Cam needs to stop being a scape goat and matera is becoming a god in his natural position, what was the point of resigning ballas and sandi, Darcy is straight garbage and lazy, so frustrating on all accords

sorry but this is a sackable loss you can fk off ross,aswell as your fav player ethan hugues,how many times can you back a bloke in untill he gets it right...........let me remind you carlton had their 2 best players missing and we had a 30point lead and we still lost

sorry but this is a sackable loss you can fk off ross,aswell as your fav player ethan hugues,how many times can you back a bloke in untill he gets it right...........let me remind you carlton had their 2 best players missing and we had a 30point lead and we still lost

It’s like a battle of republicans vs Democrats here, it’s an arm wrestle till we either win a premiership or toss gets sacked, no one is ever going to be right until one or the other happens

This loss puts the real position of Freo in proper focus.

We have lost to the bottom three sides and only a purple patch from Walters put us in the 8. We are not a top 8 side. Nowhere near it.

As usual the same issues have plagued us. Mongrel punts into the forward line with no plan or system. The players are starting to look jaded. The punishing game plan has caught up with the players as it has done for the past few years. I am expecting a blowout next week and fading finish to the season.

Ross has to go. We need a fresh start.

Rant over.

Hardly, republicans vs democrats talk has all parties all the time. The difference here is a few jackals only coming in to pick the bones of the corpse only when we lose.

Seems to be a common theme huh, least you have something to deflect with clown posters like me rather than the shit we constantly dish up

sorry but this is a sackable loss you can fk off ross,aswell as your fav player ethan hugues,how many times can you back a bloke in untill he gets it right...........let me remind you carlton had their 2 best players missing
We didnt have any first 22 missing either did we??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardly, republicans vs democrats talk has all parties all the time. The difference here is a few jackals only coming in to pick the bones of the corpse only when we lose.

The technical term is ghoul:

1. an evil spirit or phantom, especially one supposed to rob graves and feed on dead bodies.
2. a person morbidly interested in death or disaster.

Hang on a minute though you zealots!...He said Carlton without their 2 best players. We were missing more than 2 of ours. Fair to say they had some missing, fair to say we did too.
Also fair to say we lost to a shit team, at home. A team that has only won twice away in 3 years...to the Gold Coast.

Think about that for a moment

Last edited:
Questions definitely need to be asked after that loss. There's no way any top team like Geelong, Collingwood or West Coast would have dropped that. No top 8 side would have actually. Changes need to happen.

Pearce. Lobb. Hogan, Shill, Taberner,Sandilands I think make up a little more than an excuse.
you're a pathetic excuse even for a freagle. Today wasn't ideal but not many sides can cover their best 5 talls.

Bro you must love losses, fml today was unacceptable, we’ve loss to the bottom three sides, maybe you love all the heartache supporters suffer and it gets you off, you’re pretty pathetic making excuses today

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Ross Lyon - Sacked

Back