List Mgmt. Ross Lyon - Sacked

Is Ross still the man for the job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pearce. Lobb. Hogan, Shill, Taberner,Sandilands I think make up a little more than an excuse.
you're a pathetic excuse even for a freagle. Today wasn't ideal but not many sides can cover their best 5 talls.
but we were good enough to hold a 30 point lead....huh you just love making excuses,clearly somthing went wrong after qtr time

Honestly that's kind of a sack the coach game.

But then so was the GC game and what happened from there. We're probably at dead even on the sack Ross line for me. Lost 2 we shouldn't have, won 2 we shouldn't have. Still in the 8, still on track for probably 10-12 wins.

It's the way we lose though. Forward structure, inside 50 entries, the long bomb to the head of the small forward against an opposition KPD. It may not be sack Ross but sack ****ing David Hale, Brent Guerra, Anthony Rock et al at least.

Honestly that's kind of a sack the coach game.

But then so was the GC game and what happened from there. We're probably at dead even on the sack Ross line for me. Lost 2 we shouldn't have, won 2 we shouldn't have. Still in the 8, still on track for probably 10-12 wins.

It's the way we lose though. Forward structure, inside 50 entries, the long bomb to the head of the small forward against an opposition KPD. It may not be sack Ross but sack ******* David Hale, Brent Guerra, Anthony Rock et al at least.

Meanwhile in the same rebuild the clowns across the road are going for back to back premierships

Our coaching team were out-coached after quarter time.
Carlton made the changes. We didn't adapt. For the rest of the game. I was there. After quarter time we second in everything. Very disheartening.

We play our best footy when hill, Langdon, and Wilson run free. Why has Wilson only played a play on attacking role in 2 or 3 games all year?? The games he's taken it on, we have looked awesome! Why is he not being coached to do this or why are we not structuring to allow this????

Yet again we were unable to manufacture our so called 'brand' once the shackles went on!

Bro you must love losses, fml today was unacceptable, we’ve loss to the bottom three sides, maybe you love all the heartache supporters suffer and it gets you off, you’re pretty pathetic making excuses today
Yes and no.

The loss is totally unacceptable, but there are mitigating factors.

Pearce, Taberner, Hogan, Lobb and S Hill are all very good players and we have poor depth.

If Lobb plays, we win by 3 or 4 goals.

but we were good enough to hold a 30 point lead....huh you just love making excuses,clearly somthing went wrong after qtr time

so put those injured five talls in plus Shill and what would be the outcome. What went wrong was lack of best 22 players.
I,m as disappointed as all **ck but injuries to our best players stuffed us. Those who can't see that have their heads up their arses.

I really don't give a **** what West Coast are doing. They're not rebuilding, we are. I don't see what relevance their performance has to whether Ross should be our coach or not.

Because 2017 they finished 8th and find a way to return to the peak, our fans accept 8 wins is acceptable 4 freaking years later, it’s infuriating

Bro you must love losses, fml today was unacceptable, we’ve loss to the bottom three sides, maybe you love all the heartache supporters suffer and it gets you off, you’re pretty pathetic making excuses today

We've also won against 2 of the top 4 teams in away games. Or do you just delight in the losses only - no need to answer what we already know.

I consider this **** hole a place to vent not live

Troll.

It’s not a Freo loss with out blaming Ross..

You’d think he could coach effort.. that’s what today was. You’re mental if you think we lost coach of his coaching.

Players need to be accountable For that one. Last week was injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’d think he could coach effort.. that’s what today was. You’re mental if you think we lost coach of his coaching.

What’s the point of coaches then? Structure? We have none, skills? We have none? Least he gets paid one of the best in the league to deliver our ten wins a year 😂

Lol. I think you might find Ross praising our 'effort' in his media conference. A lack of effort isn't the only factor in a loss. I'm not raging after that loss (as disappointing as it was), but the excuses people come up with are frustrating.

Because 2017 they finished 8th and find a way to return to the peak, our fans accept 8 wins is acceptable 4 freaking years later, it’s infuriating

Mate honestly, even a cursory inspection of their list vs ours should tell you why that is. They're an experienced team who've been thereabouts since 2015 with what is mostly the same team. We've turned over basically 80% of our list since then and are playing a bunch of blokes who haven't cracked 50 games. I'd expect us to be shit and them to be good. I don't think that is really a good comparison at all for us right now. I'm not sure if Ross is the one to take us forward after this year but the Eagles doing well is really neither here nor there.

Lol. I think you might find Ross praising our 'effort' in his media conference. A lack of effort isn't the only factor in a loss. I'm not raging after that loss (as disappointing as it was), but the excuses people come up with are frustrating.

He said the effort for the season had been consistent. Obviously not today.

I’m not making excuses, but people love ignoring that the players have a responsibility too

sorry outcoached after qtr time thats on him as a leader to get it right

Im sure the media will concentrate on that angle this week
Mate who cares about the media? There is no grand conspiracy. When we give them some good things to report, like GWS and Collingwood, they report how well we’re doing. When we fall flat on our ass against rabble like melbourne and Carlton WITH NO CRIPPS, they’ll hang us out to dry. There is no us vs them, there is no media conspiracy, when we give them ammunition to write positive shit they’ll do it.

Mate who cares about the media? There is no grand conspiracy. When we give them some good things to report, like GWS and Collingwood, they report how well we’re doing. When we fall flat on our ass against rabble like melbourne and Carlton WITH NO CRIPPS, they’ll hang us out to dry. There is no us vs them, there is no media conspiracy, when we give them ammunition to write positive **** they’ll do it.
Wrap yourself in bubble wrap then and hide in a cave, cos that’s what you will need to do this week to keep away from it. It’s gonna get nasty

He said the effort for the season had been consistent. Obviously not today.

I’m not making excuses, but people love ignoring that the players have a responsibility too

I certainly think it was both, but that game was there to be won, and a lot of that falls on Ross. We had a big lead, then slowed down play, and kept bombing long to outnumbered players. It looked really good at 1/4 time, and Carlton were down one of their best players. No excuses.

But the way our season has gone we could win the Derby. God I hope so.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Ross Lyon - Sacked

Back