Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Somethings not right with you might be closer to it.

If you 'knew' anything about what was happening at Freo, there would have been about 200 inflammatory posts because you never miss a chance to take a cheap shot. I dont recall all this outrage when there were school girls involved or dwarfs or any of the crap that made your lot famous.

If there is any truth to it then it will come out and quite properly so but that will have nothing to do with your inane dribblings

its there. maybe you just didnt notice it

Rumoured to be 2 more other cases that were covered up.

The heat is mounting against Ross Lyon as details come out about the sexual harassment case at Fremantle, and the more we hear, the bigger the hole gets.

Well, you haven’t heard the half of it yet, in fact you’ve only heard a third.

Seems there’s two more cases of similar behaviour hanging in the air at the club, both reported years ago and dealt with in a similar way to the first, but the 'hush' seems to be holding for the moment at least.

This storm is far from blown out, and it’s definitely affecting the on-field performance of the team.

I can’t see how Ross can turn this around and it all looks like ending very messily.

While I get you're providing interesting info, can you perhaps get a more credible source than sporting news?

Rumoured to be 2 more other cases that were covered up.

The heat is mounting against Ross Lyon as details come out about the sexual harassment case at Fremantle, and the more we hear, the bigger the hole gets.

Well, you haven’t heard the half of it yet, in fact you’ve only heard a third.

Seems there’s two more cases of similar behaviour hanging in the air at the club, both reported years ago and dealt with in a similar way to the first, but the 'hush' seems to be holding for the moment at least.

This storm is far from blown out, and it’s definitely affecting the on-field performance of the team.

I can’t see how Ross can turn this around and it all looks like ending very messily.
Why did you just quote the entire story as if it was your post?

Real solid source you used there too. Unsubstantiated claims not attributed to anybody. May as well have just taken a photo of the graffiti on a dunny wall.

Why did you just quote the entire story as if it was your post?

Real solid source you used there too. Unsubstantiated claims not attributed to anybody. May as well have just taken a photo of the graffiti on a dunny wall.

Does look very dodgy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you're a senior coach coming off a GF appearance, it wouldn't matter if you are in good nick or not. Harvey Weinstein certainly wasn't any Leonardo DiCaprio and it never slowed him down
I think chicks are going to root you if you're a multi-millionaire who basically runs about a quarter of Hollywood, and can make you a star or nothing... what's Ross Lyon? Some bogan from Frankston or Airport West or something with a tiny fraction of the money and about the same sex appeal. Who lives in Perth. And coaches a piddly AFL club? It's barely Weinstein.

I think chicks are going to root you if you're a multi-millionaire who basically runs about a quarter of Hollywood, and can make you a star or nothing... what's Ross Lyon? Some bogan from Frankston or Airport West or something with a tiny fraction of the money and about the same sex appeal. Who lives in Perth. And coaches a piddly AFL club? It's barely Weinstein.

Yeah but in footy states he's well known. Ricky Nixon is a case in point. Doesn't stop some blokes from trying.

Not that I'm suggesting this is the case here. I'm just speaking generically.

Yeah but in footy states he's well known. Ricky Nixon is a case in point. Doesn't stop some blokes from trying.

Fair to say the chicks Ricky Nixon was hooking into were a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

If a woman is half decent enough she could get a footballer. If she’s half smart enough she wouldn’t even bother with that.

Seriously there’s status but he’s... not it.

It happened. Move on. No need to try and kick a bloke when he's down and sink the boots in. Actually the media do that. Anything for a story.

As for the victim, did she or did she not sign off on a sum that meant the matter was settled, dealt with and end of story? Because if so, she and everyone involved with her should do just that. End of story. The matter is a done deal. Those were the terms, that was the agreement.

i couldnt disagree more

ROFL...it’s demonstrably clear that it’s you that stalks Freo. You are at the top of contributors in pretty much every recent main board thread that’s about Freo. I have shown before that you post more about Freo than you do the Saints. Just admit it that you are obsessed with us and be done with it.

ROFL...it’s demonstrably clear that it’s you that stalks Freo. You are at the top of contributors in pretty much every recent main board thread that’s about Freo. I have shown before that you post more about Freo than you do the Saints. Just admit it that you are obsessed with us and be done with it.

yeah nah, no you haven't.

what is the thinking behind people saying this drama is affecting on-field performance?
just a distracted coach, or that the players are somehow affected by it? i can't imagine it's made a lick of difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back