Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds just like SA where Port are never asked the tough questions and get away with anything they like without facing scrutiny while the Crows are hung out to dry over anything they think will give them traction.
I don’t want a shitfight but what a joke you are. And what bullshit, you know it’s the other way around. Your lovely boys can do no wrong in the SA media which is absolutely overflowing with Crows ambassadors. If one of your boys had been SPP Seven News Adelaide (News station for the Crows) would have kept mum. Behind the scenes Fagan and chapman threaten Rucci and anyone else who would even try to put a negative slant on your lovely boys and club.

Seems to me that Ross' contract will be terminated in the next 48 hours. This story seems to be getting more and more lurid by the day.
In the 1970's this behaviour wouldn't have raised an eyebrow, however in this day and age it's completely unacceptable( especially if the press get hold of it)and Ross will be given an opportunity to fall on his sword or be sacked..
Fremantle Football Club will, no doubt, be under increasing pressure from sponsors and key stakeholders to bring this to a resolution, and that means only one thing...Bye bye Ross.
How much cash would losing Woodside cost them I wonder ???

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ro...s/news-story/b20a038da31ff82ba0c6286b88b7104a

VIDEO has emerged of Fremantle’s boozy club function where Dockers coach Ross Lyon is accused of acting inappropriately towards a female employee.

It follows preliminary reports Fremantle’s board of directors held an emergency meeting on Wednesday night to discuss Lyon’s future.

Veteran Perth reporter Tim Gossage told SEN Breakfast on Thursday there are rumours the club will make an announcement at 9am (local time) to address rumours Lyon’s coaching tenure will be discontinued.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ro...s/news-story/b20a038da31ff82ba0c6286b88b7104a

VIDEO has emerged of Fremantle’s boozy club function where Dockers coach Ross Lyon is accused of acting inappropriately towards a female employee.

hJCeqo1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard this will happen today.

Late press conference.
I notice you've said the exact same thing about Gill in the other thread. You must have an impeccable source.

So a late press conference today where they are both gone? Have you also heard they will be holding hands like Thelma and Louise as they jump off the cliff together? That would almost sound less made-up.

AFL made that claim
Where? Legitimate question. All I can find is articles with exerts of what Gil said and the journalist adding the "understandings", "it is believed" etc that it was a workcover lodgement.

Not sure either the AFL or Freo ever actually said it was lodged with workcover.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back