Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it amazing a man who looks like Ross Lyon would be having a crack at a reportedly young girl who seemingly has a partner? I mean it’s a big gamble. He looks in pretty average nick for a 50 year old.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not about his looks , it is the power they hold.

Pretty good source, if you know what he is meant to have said then he does not have much room to move.

Apparently it has caused problems on the home front also.

All meant to happen today.

Pretty good source, if you know what he is meant to have said then he does not have much room to move.

The Bomber Thompson stuff already pushed this story off tge front pages.
Perhaps we could see a manufactured Ben Cousins story completely bury this 'new' RTB story.

Why start a new thread

Please elaborate on your source, this was an event that happened many years ago. It would have all been handled on the home front many years ago or is it just the media is now making such a meal of it is it becoming unbearable for wife and children and they have had enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon he's right. I heard it very early Monday morning, which leads me to believe the club had been discussing it at least as early as Friday. The version I heard though was that he was being let go. Maybe they have decided to let him fall on his sword (although he would probably prefer to fall on budding breasts).

Remove this Banner Ad

Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back