Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, that sounds horrible. We'll swap him for Billings and McCartin. You can never have too many top 5 picks on BF.

You have some nads. How sure are you that she doesn't follow your BF account?

When I said I’d be pretty happy if the missus left, I meant I’d be pretty happy if the missus left.....

Love to see the evidence WA media are targeting FFC to keep Cousins out of the press??
Cousins has no credibility that can be attached to WCFC, it is all his own doing.

The WA media love anything Eagles or ex-Eagles. Cousins is still Eagles by association. I mean, they offered him a job after all.

Cousins has probably gone off the rails again and that’s sad to see if it’s the case and you can bet the media over there know about it but have chosen not to report on it but instead have chosen to report on something that happened years ago, hence keeping Cousins out of the paper.

The rumours about this have been circulating long before Cousins hit the headlines again. Months before in fact.

This is just not a hide the Ben Cousins conspiracy by the media. Anyway, it all started in Melbourne and Gary Lyon made a big deal of it before anyone else.

Yes rumours have been out for a while however the ramping up, especially in WA over the last couple of weeks.....anyone can see what they’re trying to do.

As for it starting in Melbourne, well, they flew over to WA to collect info. Also the Scum have no credibility here given they lost badly on the Robert Doyle scandal.

At the end of the day, the media aren’t reporting on the story; they’re players in the story, creating the story because they have nothing else to write/talk about seemingly.

So it's getting quite late in the day over here in the West and my legs are tired from standing at Freo HQ waiting for this announcement...

The WA media love anything Eagles or ex-Eagles. Cousins is still Eagles by association. I mean, they offered him a job after all.

Cousins has probably gone off the rails again and that’s sad to see if it’s the case and you can bet the media over there know about it but have chosen not to report on it but instead have chosen to report on something that happened years ago, hence keeping Cousins out of the paper.

Yes rumours have been out for a while however the ramping up, especially in WA over the last couple of weeks.....anyone can see what they’re trying to do.

As for it starting in Melbourne, well, they flew over to WA to collect info. Also the Scum have no credibility here given they lost badly on the Robert Doyle scandal.

At the end of the day, the media aren’t reporting on the story; they’re players in the story, creating the story because they have nothing else to write/talk about seemingly.
Still waiting for the evidence WA media are keeping cousins out of the press at the expense of Ross Lyon???

what in the actual... how inferior and paranoid do you have to be to somehow work cousins into this?

The same inferior and paranoid you have to be to be so obsessed over Ross Lyon and practically cheerleading the media in this whole sorry saga. Remind you of anyone?

The same inferior and paranoid you have to be to be so obsessed over Ross Lyon and practically cheerleading the media in this whole sorry saga. Remind you of anyone?

nope but i'm sure its west coast and cousins fault. heard they're the reason why fyfe couldnt kick straight too

nope but i'm sure its west coast and cousins fault. heard they're the reason why fyfe couldnt kick straight too

Maybe go and look in the mirror and you might find the answer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the HUN has video of the night, will either exonerate him or sink him I guess. The thing that shits me out of all this is the ****ing newspapaers are the ones cocking the gun and putting it to his head all for a few clicks. Everything just seems so sinister and murky, bloody AFL

Multiple times I have had general managers be briefed on something by the board and those GMs go back to their respective departments and tell them to drop everything and listen up.

General Managers don’t have departments. That’s why they are called General Managers.

It's just another sad cry for help from Malik. He seems to interact so well with others.
Will never forget the old codge coming on here saying Ryan Crowley had depression and it was so serious he... well fill in the gaps. Day later he was just a dumb ****er who took the wrong thing. Thick as hell. But he knows absolutely nothing either about the politics of the club or football at large.

Apparently the HUN has video of the night, will either exonerate him or sink him I guess. The thing that shits me out of all this is the ******* newspapaers are the ones cocking the gun and putting it to his head all for a few clicks. Everything just seems so sinister and murky, bloody AFL
yeah, but they didn't start until Monday morning once the rumour had got around. Maybe it's engineered, maybe it's journo's trying to qualify for the "I told you so column or piece". What ever the reason, there is a lot of noise about him going. Surely he won't be at the presser if his missus just left. That would be harsh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back