Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

7 West Media, (and the West Australian) are literally sponsors of the Fremantle Dockers. You're going down conspiracy theory territory

Ben Cousins had a 3 month part time contract with WC, which they were comfortable with renewing but he didn't want to. So he said thanks, but no thanks

That's literally the extent of the actual story

Nah its a token sponsorship re Freo . WC are fully sponsored by West media with the editor a WC lover and Freo hater.

No, although I have serious reservations surrounding your cognative abilities. With all of the noise coming from journo's, people who know people and people who have heard this or that, coupled with the very frequent meetings at board level, you should be able to recognise that there is something afoot.

I’m not denying that there may be something afoot. My point is that you know no more than the rest of the posters here and you have made up what you have passed off as legitimate rumours.

Pretty simple I would have thought, irrespective of ones ‘cognitive abilities’.

I’m not denying that there may be something afoot. My point is that you know no more than the rest of the posters here and you have made up what you have passed off as legitimate rumours.

Pretty simple I would have thought, irrespective of ones ‘cognitive abilities’.
I simply retold the scant details that had been mentioned to me when discussing the footy. The conversation was as follows: Work (the effect of aggression in the SCS will have have on lithium battery production coupled with Malaysia's seemingly declining political stability in relation to rare earth refining). Did you see the footy? Yes, we were awful. What do you make of the whole Ross Lyon thing, is it a beat up? No, he's ****ed. Gone already. Anouncement Wednesday. Cheers mate. Catch up soon, have a good one.

I simply retold the scant details that had been mentioned to me when discussing the footy. The conversation was as follows: Work (the effect of aggression in the SCS will have have on lithium battery production coupled with Malaysia's seemingly declining political stability in relation to rare earth refining). Did you see the footy? Yes, we were awful. What do you make of the whole Ross Lyon thing, is it a beat up? No, he's ******. Gone already. Anouncement Wednesday. Cheers mate. Catch up soon, have a good one.
Which Wednesday????

I simply retold the scant details that had been mentioned to me when discussing the footy. The conversation was as follows: Work (the effect of aggression in the SCS will have have on lithium battery production coupled with Malaysia's seemingly declining political stability in relation to rare earth refining). Did you see the footy? Yes, we were awful. What do you make of the whole Ross Lyon thing, is it a beat up? No, he's ******. Gone already. Anouncement Wednesday. Cheers mate. Catch up soon, have a good one.
Dude, I can tell you're superior because you have such a super extreme sophisticated job, but how did you post that with both hands on your dick?

Only a matter time of time until Lyon goes in my opinion. This won't go away.

If he did say and act as was suggested it wouldn't surprise me if someone else comes forward in the next few weeks. Hard to see it being an isolated case if what is rumoured is correct. The media would be asking around.

Nah its a token sponsorship re Freo . WC are fully sponsored by West media with the editor a WC lover and Freo hater.

Sounds just like SA where Port are never asked the tough questions and get away with anything they like without facing scrutiny while the Crows are hung out to dry over anything they think will give them traction.

Dude, I can tell you're superior because you have such a super extreme sophisticated job, but how did you post that with both hands on your dick?
Mate, I carried heavy shit for 15 years before I got too old. Shame on me for working my way through the ranks and completing more education to make my life easier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats not how it works. They've obviously had the footage for a while now. They know they have a good story and have been drip feeding info to keep eyes on it over a longer period of time.

There's more than just the Ross news.

The video will leak eventually or Ross will resign.
The only thing leaking is your colon.. dribbling shit as usual

Mate, I carried heavy shit for 15 years before I got too old. Shame on me for working my way through the ranks and completing more education to make my life easier.
How did you find a construction hat that fits your head?

A SECRET video recording has emerged at the centre of the Fremantle sexual harassment scandal.

The recording was taken on the night Dockers coach Ross Lyon allegedly harassed a young office worker in a Fremantle bar.

“What was said was said in private and is on record,” a source close to the case told the Herald Sun. “There is video evidence of what happened.”

FRESH CLAIMS OVER ROSS LYON SEX SLUR SCANDAL SET TO ROCK AFL

ROSS LYON REFUSES TO COMMENT AS SCOTT WATTERS HITS OUT AT FREO

ROSS LYON ISSUE TO ‘SLOWLY DISAPPEAR’: SENIOR OFFICIAL

5f201576a78ddc8a8db6917084227aad

The recording was taken on the night Dockers coach Ross Lyon allegedly harassed a young office worker in a Fremantle bar. Picture: AAP/Hamish Blair
The club on Wednesday night did not answer whether handing over the video was a requirement of the settlement, which was said to be more than $100,000.

Pressure was on Wednesday mounting on Fremantle and the AFL over their handling of the Lyon investigation launched late last year after the woman lodged a formal complaint under the league’s respect and responsibility policy.

The AFL integrity unit investigation has been described as “a sham” that left the victim “completely humiliated”.

Veteran Perth journalist Kim Hagdorn said on Wednesday the Dockers board had met twice within eight days.

“This is not going away. The Fremantle board of directors is seriously addressing the crisis engulfing their organisation and brand,” Hagdorn told 6PR radio.

“It is deepening, it is affecting the players, it is affecting staff in their everyday business, it’s affecting the football department staff, and the board have taken some action.

“The ramifications of such are now a business decision on whether a payout for Ross Lyon to step down or any assistance he might need to step down ...”

The West Australian Football Commission met with Dockers board members and club CEO Steve Rosich this week, where the Lyon situation was discussed.

It is alleged that the video footage taken on the night also shows the woman was dressed in the same attire she had worn that day to work, contradicting reports she had dressed up for the night.

“You couldn’t ask for any more sufficient evidence,” a source said.
Shane must be having lots of lols over Ross being under pressure
https://jpvid.net/video/ross-lyon-angry-at-a-journalist-8yhs76Um0lM.html

Just caught an Uber to the airport and had a lengthy discussion with the driver about whether or not it is in fact now Thursday. We agreed that on balance of probabilities it is Thursday in all parts of Australia.

I didn’t raise the correlation between territorial disputes on the South China Sea and lithium battery production as a line of discussion so I can’t comment on his position on this.

Only a matter time of time until Lyon goes in my opinion. This won't go away.

If he did say and act as was suggested it wouldn't surprise me if someone else comes forward in the next few weeks. Hard to see it being an isolated case if what is rumoured is correct. The media would be asking around.
If Freo's power brokers have half a brain, they'll use this as an excuse to sack him and avoid a hefty payout. Let's face it, the soporific shit that his teams have served up since he took over would have seen him sacked at a lot of other clubs... the AFL should step in and sack him for crimes against the game.

Seems to me that Ross' contract will be terminated in the next 48 hours. This story seems to be getting more and more lurid by the day.
In the 1970's this behaviour wouldn't have raised an eyebrow, however in this day and age it's completely unacceptable( especially if the press get hold of it)and Ross will be given an opportunity to fall on his sword or be sacked..
Fremantle Football Club will, no doubt, be under increasing pressure from sponsors and key stakeholders to bring this to a resolution, and that means only one thing...Bye bye Ross.

the media want blood. It is a good story for them. Go on media get him sacked.

What a load of shit

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back