Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo are ******* idiots for signing him up to a long contract a few years ago.

We were at the tail end of the buzz of the Grand Final, but it was obvious he was hanging onto his favourites for a little too long. Of course the Fremantle of the 2010s is very very invested in a clean image, a business like approach, and a very sterile and easy to access image. Whether it's moving from Freo to the broader Cockburn, the colour change, the stringency in keeping the three Vs on every jumper, whatever... basically everything is governed by a clear image and stability. He was kept because it made us look stable.

Which... undermines the point of a football club, which is success. And he was not that good. It's not Clarko. Now they're in a situation where he calls their bluff and says he's staying, or else he's paid out.

Either way he won't get another coaching gig again.

But yeah, this needs to be resolved. Freo are too serious about looking clean to keep this away. I just want the prick out. How much is Ratten gonna cost?

what if he knows he can? what if his contract has indeed been front loaded, given the extension came in the off-season before the soft cap was put in place?

if you are ross, maybe it makes sense to move onto the next gig. its similar to gibbs, he was able to effectively get paid twice because carlton front loaded his contract and then he moved on before it ended to another decent contract.

what if he knows he can? what if his contract has indeed been front loaded, given the extension came in the off-season before the soft cap was put in place?

if you are ross, maybe it makes sense to move onto the next gig. its similar to gibbs, he was able to effectively get paid twice because carlton front loaded his contract and then he moved on before it ended to another decent contract.
For what its worth, Haggers mentioned this the other day. Said at the time Ross need some coin for a business venture and Freo front ended his contract so there's not a great deal to pay out, Haggers has said a lot of things that have't turned out to be correct though...

For what its worth, Haggers mentioned this the other day. Said at the time Ross need some coin for a business venture and Freo front ended his contract so there's not a great deal to pay out, Haggers has said a lot of things that have't turned out to be correct though...

i know he had a massive pre-paid lump sum at the end of 2011 due to his financial situation that saw him borrow a 6 figure sum from a st kilda director

but i'm not sure on the extension(s)

I mean, his not even a that good of a coach. Just look at Freos recent record over the last few years, they've won 15 of their last 51 games.

To put that into perspective, Carlton have won 13 of their last 51.....and we're shit haha

this! and that's why i don't get the bizarre defence from freo fans of him. same shit happened when harvey was sacked. its like they can't see when the time is to move the coach on.

ross is under performing. he's somehow convinced freo fans he needs until 2020 to rebuild this side, despite it having an amazing midfield, good backline and servicable forward line. he has one of the games best mids & one of the games best small fwds.

harrassment aside, if you are freo you probably want to find a way to move him on without a massive pay out and start looking at other options, whilst you still have the good years of fyfe, walters etc.

Freo are ******* idiots for signing him up to a long contract a few years ago.

We were at the tail end of the buzz of the Grand Final, but it was obvious he was hanging onto his favourites for a little too long. Of course the Fremantle of the 2010s is very very invested in a clean image, a business like approach, and a very sterile and easy to access image. Whether it's moving from Freo to the broader Cockburn, the colour change, the stringency in keeping the three Vs on every jumper, whatever... basically everything is governed by a clear image and stability. He was kept because it made us look stable.

Which... undermines the point of a football club, which is success. And he was not that good. It's not Clarko. Now they're in a situation where he calls their bluff and says he's staying, or else he's paid out.

Either way he won't get another coaching gig again.

But yeah, this needs to be resolved. Freo are too serious about looking clean to keep this away. I just want the prick out. How much is Ratten gonna cost?

Never say never, Lehman is already got another coaching gig less than 6 weeks after the biggest scandal in Aussie cricket for the last 30 years.

And Ratten???? May as well float out Voss, Rocket or even Choco while you're at it.

this! and that's why i don't get the bizarre defence from freo fans of him. same shit happened when harvey was sacked. its like they can't see when the time is to move the coach on.

ross is under performing. he's somehow convinced freo fans he needs until 2020 to rebuild this side, despite it having an amazing midfield, good backline and servicable forward line. he has one of the games best mids & one of the games best small fwds.

harrassment aside, if you are freo you probably want to find a way to move him on without a massive pay out and start looking at other options, whilst you still have the good years of fyfe, walters etc.
never ceases to amaze when some supporters tell other sides they are under performers, could understand from a Swans or Hawks supporter but from the Saints????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, his not even a that good of a coach. Just look at Freos recent record over the last few years, they've won 15 of their last 51 games.

To put that into perspective, Carlton have won 13 of their last 51.....and we're shit haha

Why stop there? Why not go back to when Lyon took over.

Fremantle have been 78W 60L 1D

Carlton since then have been 45W 92L

In that time, since 2012, we've played in a grand final, won the minor premiership and been to the finals 4 out of 7 years (inc. this year in that 7).

But the shitness of Carlton over the years is a topic for another thread.

Still waiting to see if Lyon has been fired yet

Carlton have won:
0 of 7 (0% win)
6 of 22 (27% win)
7 of 22 (32% win)
4 of 22 (18% win)
7 of 22 (32% win)
12 of 24 (50% win) - Semi

Freo have won:
3 of 7 (43% win)
8 of 22 (36% win)
4 of 22 (18% win)
18 of 24 - Prelim
16 of 24 - Semi
18 of 25 - GF

Carlton are clearly two years ahead of the post finals rebuild, tough times ahead for Freo obviously.

Carlton have won:
0 of 7 (0% win)
6 of 22 (27% win)
7 of 22 (32% win)
4 of 22 (18% win)
7 of 22 (32% win)
12 of 24 (50% win) - Semi

Freo have won:
3 of 7 (43% win)
8 of 22 (36% win)
4 of 22 (18% win)
18 of 24 - Prelim
16 of 24 - Semi
18 of 25 - GF

Carlton are clearly two years ahead of the post finals rebuild, tough times ahead for Freo obviously.

Oh that's right, I forgot they were gifted a finals appearance because of Essendon's drugs. My mistake.

I love how your description of the Freo backline and forwardline changes from thread to thread depending on the argument.

Freo are shit, Ross needs to go, one of the best ruck and midfield in the league and still get slaughtered, the same fans praise the coaches year in year out yet 23 years later were still an embarrassment, one day we will get a forward structure and a decent KPF but under Ross we try to salvage scores with poor foot skills and flooding defence

Freo are shit, Ross needs to go, one of the best ruck and midfield in the league and still get slaughtered, the same fans praise the coaches year in year out yet 23 years later were still an embarrassment, one day we will get a forward structure and a decent KPF but under Ross we try to salvage scores with poor foot skills and flooding defence
Great call. Can’t see any other club other than Saints offering him a job.

Fremantle refers second complaint to AFL integrity unit
FREMANTLE has referred a second complaint to the AFL’s integrity unit.
The Dockers confirmed the move this afternoon, in response to a series of questions from the Herald Sun about an incident involving senior coach Ross Lyon.

Fremantle refers second complaint to AFL integrity unit
FREMANTLE has referred a second complaint to the AFL’s integrity unit.
The Dockers confirmed the move this afternoon, in response to a series of questions from the Herald Sun about an incident involving senior coach Ross Lyon.
Source?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back