Rough up Judd - has it been tried??

Remove this Banner Ad

Au_Blue#24 said:
Noone who has a ****teenth of an idea about our game would agree with the above statement.

Some of the worst ive seen in 20 years of watch footy !!

If the umpiring doesn't effect the result of the game, then it isn't all that bad.

Mistakes are made in every game, umpires, players, coaches. I've seen worse, I've seen better.

Undertaker said:
Hello Hypocrite Sandilands / Seaby

According to the Freo trainer, Mark Harvey and consequently the AFL investigation

It was accidental.

211 apparently fronted Seaby for a bit of argy bargy and paid the price.

Mind you, to the average "everything is a conspiracy against the Dockers" supporters it isn't suprising they were trying to hang Seaby from the outer

I have one word for Kevin Sheedy "RETIRE".

At least while Essendon have some dignity left, which obviously reflects on him.

When a teams tactics comes down to thuggery and over excessive physicality behind play, instead of skillful plays, then it's time to assess the coach's worth and credibility. (and age!)

Longy413 said:
If the umpiring doesn't effect the result of the game, then it isn't all that bad.

Mistakes are made in every game, umpires, players, coaches. I've seen worse, I've seen better.

If the interpretation of the rules within a game of footy is not applied to both teams, then the umpiring is bad.

Your blokes got 3 50 m penalties which gave you goals. At our end, chick who was met with a late and forceful bump ( same as seaby's ) after marking inside 50, was given FA.
All we want is consistency.
Blind freddy could see that was abyssmal umpiring !

Au_Blue#24 said:
If the interpretation of the rules within a game of footy is not applied to both teams, then the umpiring is bad.

Your blokes got 3 50 m penalties which gave you goals. At our end, chick who was met with a late and forceful bump ( same as seaby's ) after marking inside 50, was given FA.

Here Here!

Unfortunately though, every team thinks they're hard done by the umpires after every game and that the opposition team was favoured more so than them. But it does come down to consistency. You cant give a 50m penalty to one team for one thing and not the other for the exact same thing! That right there shows the umpiring is inconsistent and maybe even bias.

Au_Blue#24 said:

As I said, there were mistakes. You read that part didn't you?

A couple of mistakes doesn't call for bad umpiring. Chris Judd missed a goal, did he play a bad game?

WeSt CoAsT EaGLeS said:
Despite all the 50-metre penalties given against us..

They weren't just "given" against you. They were paid for infringements. All of them bar one was there - I didn't agree with the one where Watson ended up with a goal, against Graham or Seaby I think.

At least you had a positive free kick count 23 v 17 or whatever it was. Dockers had a 12 - 21 count against them on Saturday. Who cares?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rough up Judd - has it been tried??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back