Game Day Round 1 (2?) vs. Western Bulldogs @ MCG. 1:00 pm AEDT

What will be the outcome on this occasion?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the loss out of the way early. Opens up the afternoon leaving in the train at 3QT. Might be home in time to watch Harley Reid's debut.
Excellent. I’ve just made this my plan for the day.

Might even get two decafs.

Might.
Ncis Los Angeles GIF by CBS

Been meaning to post this all week. Did anyone hear Trac on SEN Tuesday morning talk about the team needing to celebrate successful 15-20 metre kicks more?

Credit where due though, he did speak very well in regards to Oliver.

Been meaning to post this all week. Did anyone hear Trac on SEN Tuesday morning talk about the team needing to celebrate successful 15-20 metre kicks more?

Credit where due though, he did speak very well in regards to Oliver.
I couldn't care less if they did a cartwheel after every successful 15-20m pass. Whatever gets them lowering their eyes and hitting up targets moving at them!

I couldn't care less if they did a cartwheel after every successful 15-20m pass. Whatever gets them lowering their eyes and hitting up targets moving at them!
You might be onto something, change our jumper to the target logo. What could go wrong?

Man Running GIF by DevX Art

Ball Fail GIF

Sucker You Suck GIF by HKRealty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does everybody here think about the football???????????

Like it?

Or HATE IT? :sneaky:
I support the Melbourne.

Does that answer your question?

Gif reminds me of this fight that broke out at my school footy oval. This dude named Sock threw a right hand that somehow missed it’s intended target and landed on his own jaw instead. I swear to god this happened, dude literally punched himself in the face while raging at someone.

He moved schools shortly after. Hard to live that one down, the fact his name is a colloquialism for a punch probably didn’t help either.

Gif reminds me of this fight that broke out at my school footy oval. This dude named Sock threw a right hand that somehow missed it’s intended target and landed on his own jaw instead. I swear to god this happened, dude literally punched himself in the face while raging at someone.

He moved schools shortly after. Hard to live that one down, the fact his name is a colloquialism for a punch probably didn’t help either.
First rule of boxing is to bring your hand back to you chin after you throw so that's a good effort

Positive news is that it's an absolute cracking day for it and the trains are pretty quiet. Lucky to get 40k there today i reckon. Dogs fans traditionally don't show up to our games at the G. Won't be much of a line to get that $10 pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back