Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn gut feel was go Simpson all pre season...

Garlett is floating up and down the ground nicely

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Good to see Garlett has that license to roam and get +6s

Won't tackle though, but could be good for us if them shoulders hold up.

Forgot to set Garlett EMG
Oh well, I wasn't going to purposely select a donut to get his score anyway.

Could Simpson be on for a Doch type year ?

Mate I think he can for sure. He was my first picked defender to start with but got influenced by other thoughts.

He looks everywhere at the moment, takes kick ins as well. Might have to burn a trade to get him in.

Mate I think he can for sure. He was my first picked defender to start with but got influenced by other thoughts.

He looks everywhere at the moment, takes kick ins as well. Might have to burn a trade to get him in.

I missed out on Docherty last year (started with Heath Shaw) and couldn't get him in until late in the season
Don't want to make the same mistake twice

I missed out on Docherty last year (started with Heath Shaw) and couldn't get him in until late in the season
Don't want to make the same mistake twice

Just by watching the game Simpson could be the highest defender this year. If he does this two weeks in a row then I reckon you have to get him in early. Luckily this year not as many people would have started him whereas a lot of people had docherty from the start last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy eagle I could also be over reacting as it's round 1. Worth looking for a couple of rounds at least though. I think if he is the top scorer and a lot of people don't have him, that can be what gets you ahead of the pack.

Cripps, wow, had him in for about 5 of my 43 final team screenshots, including one as recent as Monday. He's a jet.

Finally decided to put Kreuzer in to my team thinking he’ll have a monster year. He has a great start to the game and gets a groin tweak. Great start to the RDT year.

Paddy Dow wasn’t overly impressive in JLT and tonight unfortunately he just doesn’t look ready for the AFL yet.

Simpson went 120 rd 1 last year, and then 50 round 2. I have him this year and am loving it, but don't think he would ever be a Doch type uber prem.
Agree, will have his Hibberd type of spud 60-70 scores every 5-6 weeks that lower his average

Could go 105 for the year though if everything goes right for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back