Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t want to see the Dogs ruin Trengove like we did. But those team selections indicate to me that they’re about to.
Bevos mantra is versatility and flexibility

Problem is not every player is adaptable, but what they are good at they should be allowed to use as their strengths.

Some players in our setup have shown versatility since he arrived, Picken being the standout, but yeah, it hinders us trying to be too cute.

Neal bullen maybe taking Viney's spot?
dont-go-there.png

More expensive, but could certainly be worth the punt. I think he will be a great ruckman once he has the tank and some size. Very good skills with ball in hand.

Well since he is named and Cameron isn't im thinking it may be worth the $14k punt. Cameron isn't a great player and they will do anything they can to replace him including luring tippet out of retirement ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fogarty has R3 trade written all over him. If he holds his spot. Jenkins should be worried

Went Gibbs to Zerrett last minute. Excellent

Also why does no one ever talk about Hurley? Probably the most underrated DTer in the whole comp

I'm thinking Zerrett to Danger straight away. 2 concussions in a short period, Zach may really struggle throughout the year.
Thinking similar, but what if he does a hammy?

Reckon Dusty, Adams or Kelly may be better options (I have Zorko)

Really don't want to use trades rnd 2, but everyone without Zerrett is laughing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back